Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Alain Deguire

8052 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Alain Deguire Recommends this Global Rock-Solid Online Business!
8/27/2012 11:02:43 PM

Hello Dear Members & Friends!

Are You still searching for the right business?

If You are looking for a Get-Millionaire-Instantly-Doing-Nothing Kind of Business, I suggest You stop reading now as this is not what I am recommending here. And, You might still be fooled more than once as there is no such thing in existence. Just think for a moment about the recent happening of Zeek Rewards and all these people who sadly lost money and hopes.

On the other hand, If You are looking for a True, Legit, and Rock-Solid Business with a Groundbreaking System that almost infallibly guarantee your Success if You are Determined and Willing to Invest the Efforts Needed to Build a Business, then You will want to consider this Outstanding Opportunity.

HERE is why I Joined and Strongly Recommend Strong Future International (SFI)...

* Parent Company around since 1985;

* Rock-Solid Debt Free Company;

* Global Company with Explosive Growth;

* In over 190 Countries Worldwide;

* Providing 24-hour Support;

* Groundbreaking System Easy to Follow;

* Work from Anywhere on your Computer;

* Free Training and Free Websites;

* Infinite Leverage and Residual Income;

* FREE TO GET STARTED.

As You can See, all the Ingredients are in for a SUCCESS Recipe!

And, this is exactly WHY We Are Sponsoring...

OVER 30000 People MONTHLY WORLDWIDE!

You can keep on Searching around forever or...

You can GET SERIOUS ABOUT YOUR FUTURE and MAKING MONEY NOW!

ALL is in Place for YOU to Make Your Success Come True!

JOIN US for FREE NOW...

http://alaindeguire.biz

ZERO RISK!... except becoming Our Next Success Story!

Alain

+0
Alain Deguire

8052 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: Alain Deguire Recommends this Global Rock-Solid Online Business!
9/27/2012 1:51:19 PM

Hello Dear Members and Friends!

I want to share with You all a Testimonial I sent to SFI on September 20th...

----------

To Gery and all the SFI team,

THANKS to all of YOU for all you do for all of us!

I feel the need to submit a testimonial about this company / opportunity.

I have been working for many employers offline; touching many different fields.

Since 2007, I have been involved with many network or affiliate marketing opportunities offline and online and was always left alone with no guidance or guided by people who did not know what to do or how to teach what to do; and, I always ended up spending rather than making money. I spent so much energy, time and money in trials and errors searching for the right opportunity for me to start my own business and make money from home until...

July 26th, 2012, I read an email advertising SFI and, after reading all I could find beforehand, I Joined.

THIS IS THE BEST DECISION I HAVE EVER MADE!

I now know for sure that I will achieve my dreams!

This company is simply "out of this world".

There is absolutely nothing comparable out there, being offline or online.

We are provided with the best of everything always...

The best training, the best groundbreaking system to build the business, the best possible tools for all aspects of the business, the best follow-up on everything so that we do not miss out on important things, the best friendly user websites, the best recognition and motivational support, and so on. Talking of SUPPORT... besides the outstanding support system from the company, you have the support from your sponsor and uplines, the support from other members in the Forum, the support from other members in the a2a community (SFI members that chose to connect together) and, Yes there is more ;-), the support from other members in the ASK SC (i.e. ASK SFI Community)... Isn't it amazing? You simply have to ask... the answer is always there for You in one way or another!

With SFI and this amazing opportunity, our success is not left to some unpredicted hazard... our success is a Guarantee if we are willing to pay the price - which simply means working out this FREE business as if it was a business in which we would have invested thousands of dollars and giving it all we have; meaning our commitment, our determination, our consistency, our perseverance, our patience, our discipline, our learning, our ability to keep moving forward through adversity, our dedicated work, our will to Help and Make a Difference in the lives of as many people as possible worldwide; we are the only variable, the only hazard left that could stop ourselves from achieving the success we desire, from achieving our dreams.

And, what makes SFI still even better, the company listen to us and do whatever is possible to answer and meet our needs. I am truly amazed by all the changes I see happening all the time, almost every day, to make things better always and always, in one way or another. I have never ever seen anything like this before.

Trust me, SFI is a TRUE GEM!

You want to start your own business from home, using your computer and the internet...

You look for an opportunity that is wide open on the whole world...

You look for the best rock-solid company out there...

You just found it!

Join My SFI Team today!

http://alaindeguire.biz

----------

To your Succe$$,

Alain

+0
Alain Deguire

8052 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
1/19/2013 11:04:27 PM

Hello Dear Friends and Members,

Have you found your perfect online business yet?

Have you made any money online yet?

This is the first time I ever make money online and with the best company and system out there so that everyone who wants to will succeed. This is why more than 2000 people join us worldwide every single day, even after more than 13 years.

Come work with me... I am there for my team members and I will be there for YOU!

http://alaindeguire.biz/

Let's meet at the TOP!

Alain

+0
Alain Deguire

8052 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
1/24/2013 4:43:59 PM

Hello Dear Members and Friends,

Here is an interesting post made in the SFI forum this morning, clearly indicating why you should Join Me and My Team at SFI - alaindeguire.biz

Why I like SFI and being a part of something honorable.

Unread postby rgkmzk » Thu Jan 24, 2013 10:43 am

SFI is a great program for the following reasons:

1. The owners are honest, reliable and law abiding citizens. They haven't moved from the USA to push a business that might not conform with USA laws, and they struggle to learn about the laws of many countries so that they can abide by them also.

2. There is no discrimination between the haves and the have nots. It doesn't matter who you are, what country you are from they have a place in SFI that you can fit.

3. SFI attempts to make their program so that everyone can find something that is of interest to them.

4. SFI managers are not motivated by greed. They are generous with what they have built, by giving incentives to the members from their resources.

5. SFI maintains customer services in a direct, honest and open manner.

6, SFI doesn't use put downs, intimation, sarcasm and other negative psychological methods to get members and they require that the sponsors, co-sponsors maintain a high standard also.

7. SFI doesn't make promises that they can't keep. They don't promise the moon and then promote garbage.

8. SFI gives an honest return for effort and money spent. They require that sponsors and co-sponsors do the same.

9. All in all SFI is a great program to be involved in and members can be proud to represent both SFI and TC.

10. SFI doesn't follow the path that many take on the internet. They wear white hats and teach us to do the same
--------------------------------------
Again, if you are serious about making a living online from your own home business and are looking for the best system and company out there to help you succeed...
JOIN ME here... alaindeguire.biz
Have an awesome day and, I am looking forward to working with YOU!
Alain
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!