Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
How To Get Top Internet Marketers Promoting Your Business
8/22/2012 8:01:16 AM
How To Get To Internet Marketers Promoting Your Business And Earn Money From Them.

There are good marketers who just spend all day online promoting their business and they are making good money.

Wouldn't it be great if they promoted your business at the same time. Not just one of them but many good marketers also promoting your web business. Now that would increase your sales.

Here is how to achieve this. Joing the program below. When people sign up under you you exchange pages on each others sites.

So you promote their program and they promote yours. I research business strategy and it a well know fact that if many
people join together to complete a task they greatly magnify the results. So if you want to succeed big please read all pages and join with me.

If you read all pages carefully you will discover you can earn $150 for every person you introduce to this program.
+0
Ken
Ken Wolff

1889 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: How To Get Top Internet Marketers Promoting Your Business
8/22/2012 8:08:56 AM
Thanks for posting a winning ad Michael! It is an hour after midnight and I don't feel I can give your ad the attention that it deserves. I will pay it forward first thing after I get some sleep. Ken

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz!
Ken Wolff
wolff2001@gmail.com
916-704-9238

The Soaring Eagle Team
+0
Ken
Ken Wolff

1889 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
8/22/2012 7:44:18 PM

Like the banner says, "Submit your Ad Now!" Michael's profile

Hi Michael, I just did! I sent your ad to 500 random members of List Volta

Free members can submit to 500 random members every 24 hours. Infinity members can submit their ad to the ENTIRE database TWICE every 24 hours! Infinity members can also have their ads auto-submitted! You can upgrade your account at any time by clicking HERE!

More about List Volta in a minute but first here is the ad I sent:
===============================================================
How To Get Top Internet Marketers Promoting Your Business

Read this in the forum you go to for credits:

Hi [fname],
My friend Michael... Clayton posted a winning ad in the "Deal of the Day" forum in AdLandPro.

You too can place a winning ad in the Deal of the Day forum. Everyone is a winner there. More about that in a minute but first here is Michael's ad:
Quote:
How To Get To Internet Marketers Promoting Your Business And Earn Money From Them.

There are good marketers who just spend all day online promoting their business and they are making good money.

Wouldn't it be great if they promoted your business at the same time. Not just one of them but many good marketers also promoting your web business. Now that would increase your sales.

Here is how to achieve this. Joing the program below. When people sign up under you you exchange pages on each others sites.

So you promote their program and they promote yours. I research business strategy and it a well know fact that if many
people join together to complete a task they greatly magnify the results. So if you want to succeed big please read all pages and join with me.

If you read all pages carefully you will discover you can earn $150 for every person you introduce to this program.

Here is a quote from John D. Rockefeller that supports what Michael is talking about:

“I would rather earn 1% off a 100 people's efforts than 100% of my own efforts.”

I invite all of you to join List/Group Volta,
two new powerful internet marketing tools!
List Volta is a fast growing optin list for marketers to send
their ads to. Group Volta is our integrated social network
which allows it's members to meet and share ideas and opportunities
with other like minded individuals.

We hope that you accept this invitation and come join us
today at no cost to you!

Click Here to accept this invitation!
Super Stream Blurb
As a FREE member you allowed to post 1 blurbs in 3 days

Ad Your Blurb in Group Volta
Michael's profile

Michael! I wish I could edit this blub and put your picture in there. Maybe somebody could show me how to do that, or you could join List/Group Volta and place your own blurb which can be seen by all 14,414 members.

Ken Wolff
wolff2001@gmail.com
916-704-9238

The Soaring Eagle Team
+0
8/23/2012 4:57:58 AM
Hi Ken

Like to thank you for promoting my opportunity.

You are welcome to join and post some ads in my Australian Business Contacts Community also my Adlandpro forums.. http://australiancontacts.ning.com/

In Australia the authorities have stopped me and most small business from using bulk email sending programs, so I an a bit restricted now. I rarely use lists now days as I get loads of sign ups and not much time to follow up inquiries that constantly come in.

There are some great places to join free that you can promote on at http://freeads.love-au.com

Hope you will consider to join that program. does not matter even if you already have web hosting as many small business and online marketers do not have it and you get your money back in two sales. Also you get ongoing $150 payments. It's so easy to learn and do.

Takes me 15 minutes to duplicate that site then just have to add down-line opportunities or articles. Articles about the opportunity are better as google will index them.

Lot to do now catch ups soon.

Michael
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!