Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Helen Elias

1370 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
RE: SOUND OFF ON ANY TOPIC YOU WANT TO.
6/25/2013 11:39:06 AM
Thanks again, Bob

As a man thinketh, so is he. (Proverbs)

Quote:
Go right ahead. We got it from our mentor and trainer. It answers the question:

I AM WHAT I THINK I AM!

Enjoy,

Bob Shoaf
Spend $4 and get back $10 every time you spend. Contact me (Helen) at this email »»» zhebee@yahoo.com
+0
Bob
Bob Shoaf

202 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
6/25/2013 12:14:51 PM
Good post, Kathleen.

I might add, we have become a society who wants instant gratification. We stand in front of the microwave and say, "Hurry up!". DDDDDDaaaaaaa!

Best regards,

Bob Shoaf
I teach Network Marketers how to Brand themselves, generate Leads, build Relationships and Grow Themselves & Their Teams! www.Bob55.com All for Free in your company! Bob Shoaf (575) 415-8671 Cell Anytime A Mentor with a Servants Heart
+0
Helen Elias

1370 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
7/18/2013 10:52:14 AM

Hello Everyone!

Long time no see ...or is it 'hear'? Our long lost fearless leader is still lost somewhere. She doesn't respond to anything not even her private email. Aaah, wellll! What's a person to do?

Here's a funny but sadly, true video ...well, true for the most part. For a liberal, Jon Stewart can really be funny sometimes. He should listen to himself ...sometimes he talks more like a Republican. I've noticed that many of these Hollywood types often talk like Republicans but call themselves Democrats. Somebody should tell them. :))

Helen

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ogWWrBGClOI

Spend $4 and get back $10 every time you spend. Contact me (Helen) at this email »»» zhebee@yahoo.com
+0
Helen Elias

1370 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
7/18/2013 11:06:18 AM

Hello again

In regard to Jon Stewart's comments about the mortgage holder at the end of the video, keep in mind that it was discovered that these mortgage applicants were actually encouraged to report wages/salaries as much higher than they actually were by the people who help them fill out their mortgage papers. For example, someone might be earning $12,000 per year and they would be told to put down their earnings as $12,000 per MONTH. Nobody checked anything. The mortgage applicant in this story goes to jail while the real crooks (the banks, etc) are free ...to do more of their dirty work.

Helen

+0
Helen Elias

1370 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
7/18/2013 5:28:17 PM
- - -
Mark Lowry for President - video :))

www.youtube.com/watch?v=6n_k7tZIF6E

+0