Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
RE: SOUND OFF ON ANY TOPIC YOU WANT TO.
5/25/2013 1:52:06 PM
Thanks for inviting me to this forum.

This is the first time I reply to the forum in the internet. I am new here. So please correct me if I am wrong.

I have just started building websites as web design is my hobby and interest. I built some websites like free ads and sea marine. Can anyone tell me what should I do next (besides sitemaps and backlinks) to get my web ranked higher on the search engines like google and yahoo? How to improve my backlinks without paying much money?

Thank you. :)
+1
Helen Elias

1370 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
5/26/2013 10:22:48 AM

Hello Everyone

I compiled this group of pictures from those I found on Facebook. It
was pretty exciting, don't you think?

Do any of you see anyone you know in these pictures? :)) Are you
in any of them? Just kidding!

The news media isn't saying much about this so please pass this on
to let people know about the great turnout. I listened to CNN for a
couple of hours and there was not a word about it.

This is the turnout in Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada. Other
cities had even greater turnouts, of course.

Helen

Spend $4 and get back $10 every time you spend. Contact me (Helen) at this email »»» zhebee@yahoo.com
+1
Bob
Bob Shoaf

202 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
5/26/2013 1:05:33 PM
Hi Kathleen,

It's called GREED!

Hope all are having a wonderful Memorial Day weekend,

Bob Shoaf
I teach Network Marketers how to Brand themselves, generate Leads, build Relationships and Grow Themselves & Their Teams! www.Bob55.com All for Free in your company! Bob Shoaf (575) 415-8671 Cell Anytime A Mentor with a Servants Heart
+1
Helen Elias

1370 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
5/26/2013 2:17:45 PM
Hello Bob

I think you were commenting on the Monsanto March pictures and other Monsanto posts. They were put here by me and I'm Helen. Kathleen has not posted on these forums for a long time. I wonder how she is doing. You may have gotten her name from the first page of this forum. However, if you want to call me Kathleen that is ok with me :))

Yes, it is GREED but when you look at it closely, the evil that is being perpetrated on people, it has to be something more ....like Satanic. Maybe we would all be better off if we prayed instead of marched :)) God can do far more than all of us put together can do.

I wish you a great Memorial Day weekend, too. In Canada we call it Victoria Day. We are still celebrating Queen Victoria's birthday and she's been dead over 100 years. Shhhh, don't tell the Canadian government. They might wake up from their snooze and declare it as a regular work day and that will be the end of our paid holiday.

Helen

Quote:
Hi Kathleen,

It's called GREED!

Hope all are having a wonderful Memorial Day weekend,

Bob Shoaf
Spend $4 and get back $10 every time you spend. Contact me (Helen) at this email »»» zhebee@yahoo.com
+1
Bob
Bob Shoaf

202 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
5/26/2013 7:29:09 PM
Amen! Bob
I teach Network Marketers how to Brand themselves, generate Leads, build Relationships and Grow Themselves & Their Teams! www.Bob55.com All for Free in your company! Bob Shoaf (575) 415-8671 Cell Anytime A Mentor with a Servants Heart
+1

facebook
Like us on Facebook!