Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
RE: SOUND OFF ON ANY TOPIC YOU WANT TO.
3/23/2018 1:05:39 PM

Mueller Investigation Cooked Up Long Before Trump Ever Won The Presidency

+1
3/23/2018 1:40:48 PM
I've been watching about all the dirt Mueller has been guilty of and his notorious failed investigations in the past. I watched tonight on Hannity, and heard the interview with the 30 year FBI informant, a Mr Campbell had with investigative reporter John Soloman. He told of all the info he had given to the Little Rock FBI field office which is investigating the Clinton Foundation and the Uranium One deal of which Mueller was also a part of. Mueller is also guilty of wrongly convicting several people who spent years in prison and some of them died before they were ever exonerated. The bill to the taxpayers ran in the millions for wrongful convictions. Rosenstein did the same also apparently. Evil to the core. Not sure when, but it looks like this house of cards may be coming down very soon.
+1
3/23/2018 1:47:44 PM
I truly believe God had a hand in this last presidential election. To me there is no other way to explain it. Donald Trump triumphed over 17 established Republicans and the supposedly "most qualified" woman to ever run for president. Millions of Americans were praying and Franklin Graham was holding prayer rallies, attended by thousands, all across the US.

Before you laugh at my remarks, just remember this, there are many instances in the Bible of God using unlikely people for His glory. Just remember, Noah was a drunkard, Abraham was an old man, Moses was a stutterer, Rehab was a prostitute, David was an adulterer and a murderer, Matthew was a tax collector, Saul who became Paul, was former persecutor of Christians. 2 Chronicles 7:14 If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.

One other little tidbit of info.......
According to the Associated Press, Clinton won 487 counties nationwide, compared with 2,626 for President-elect Donald Trump. Regardless of the so called popular vote, which came from only two states, NY and CA, Donald Trump actually won by a landslide.

+2
3/24/2018 10:48:23 PM

Hypocrites are supporting the rallies against gun violence today but say nothing about all the innocent lives being murdered by Planned Parenthood everyday. Where is your fake outrage about that?

What these fools don't or won't realize is they're marching to have rights taken AWAY. There are laws already in place but again, people just can't wrap their heads around the fact that criminals don't obey laws.

Look how well the laws making drugs illegal are working. There are MORE drug related deaths daily than gun deaths.

In the past rallies were for more rights, not less. All this just blows my feeble mind.

SMH

+1
3/25/2018 8:02:00 PM
I know many that were upset that President Trump signed the spending bill but that is all it is, a spending bill and not a budget. I've learned to take a wait and see attidtude about everything.

This is the reason why Trump signed that bill.
About this article
Lawmakers and activists see warning signs that Trump officials could cut budgets by leaving federal money unspent.
POLITICO.COM

+1

facebook
Like us on Facebook!