Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Roy
Roy Leazer

112 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Join my pal Veronica with me at ASN
6/5/2012 1:06:48 PM

The company has been around over 15 years doing everything from home loans, car loans, bankruptcies, merchandise sales and a whole host of other products and services.

They just changed their business model so that we can have the opportunity to basically work with them, making money from everything they do. And it's completely in our spare time, at our leisure, helping them market the hundreds of products and services they provide. It never costs us a dime and they do most of the work i.e. they close the loans, they prepare the bankruptcy petitions, they complete the credit repairs, they fill the merchandise orders…

and we make money from EVERYTHING, How Much??…

Anywhere from about $40 for a Bankruptcy to around $1,500 for a home loan.

I've already earned my first check!

They'll GIVE you, your own FREE, 60 plus, page website, (like mine http://allsolutionsnetwork.com/cgi-bin/d2.cgi/RL56940/moremoney.htm, each page offers their many various products and services but…

each and every page is coded with YOUR name and YOUR personal ID that is automatically generated for you.

All you do is promote your site by placing FREE ads (they even show us where and how to place them).

You will Join my downline under Veronica

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!