Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Elaine Groff Wolff

314 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Providing a Solution to Twitter Blox!
6/2/2012 6:42:38 PM
Hi Tabzi Team and friends,

Have you ever tried to submit your Tabzi site link in a Tweet?

Check out the synergy of FreeTrafficBar & my site in Tabzi: Join the AdLandPro Tabzi Team & vote on the best solution!

I just successfully tweeted one without it being bloxxed. However, I have had the problem before and found a solution.

Ken Wolff, my IM Coach, my best friend and husband, wrote the following article in IMfaceplate:

How to get around the Twitter Oops! message!

May 29th 2012 at 7:17 PM

Ken's Twitter profile
Save this Article! It contains a strategy never shared before on the Internet!

Here it is: Lets say you want to Tweet a link to one of your TRAFFICadbar sites.

@Ken Wolff

You've just earned**1,200 bonus points ** http://trafficadbar.com/_43fk**This is the place to be today! Awesome bonus points!

You get this message: "Oops! A URL in your Tweet appears to link to a page that has spammy or unsafe content. Learn more" If it is a safe site and you know it you can get it cleared if you want to click on "Learn more" and jump through a bunch of hoops.

Here is a better aproach. Create a new article in IMfaceplate including the Tweet as you wanted to send it. Copy the URL to the artticle and replace the problem URL that Twitter does not like. And Tweet again!

Just Tweeted again: Ken's Twitter Profile

You've just earned**1,200 bonus points**: **This is the place to be today! Awesome bonus points!

To Your Success,

Ken
http://trafficadbar.com/_43fk

I tried to make a comment on his article in IMfaceplate but could not place it on the same page. I may have been able to comment on his face or in a direct message but that would not be useful in a public discussion of the issue. Now don't get me wrong. I love IMfaceplate and highly recommend it. It works well in conjunction with AdLandPro. The main issue here is the sometimes problems of tweeting links you would like to tweet and finding solutions to those problems. I think AdLandPro provides a better platform to achieve that goal. What do you think?

What is better ALP or IMfaceplate
Providing a Solution to Twitter Blox!
ALP - (2)
IMfaceplate - (0)
This poll has expired.
Total Votes: 2

Please login to vote.

Click Here to see my Tabzi site!

Elaine Groff Wolff
+0
Ken
Ken Wolff

1889 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: Providing a Solution to Twitter Blox!
6/2/2012 7:25:20 PM
Hi Elaine, Tabzi Team, & Friends,

Thank you for re-posting my article and providing an even better solution to the Twitter Blox!

I am voting for AdLandPro
Ken Wolff
wolff2001@gmail.com
916-704-9238

The Soaring Eagle Team
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!