Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Alain Deguire

8052 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
The Silver Bullet Of Succe$$...
5/24/2012 12:51:23 AM

Hello Dear Members & Friends,

I am sharing with You here another piece of advice from my coach...

-----

The Silver Bullet of Success

If you are looking for the silver bullet of success-here it is- every great Soldier, Athlete, Statesman, Actor, Preacher, Speaker, Network Marketer, etc. did so because behind the scenes, they sowed the seeds of self discipline, and reaped the Harvest of success! Self-respect is the fruit of self-discipline; your sense of dignity grows with the ability to say no to your passions. Abraham Lincoln said it best, " I will prepare myself, and my time will come." The more self disciplined you become, the "luckier" you will get! Learn to make yourself do what others won't, and you will soon have what others don't! (wow, that's good, read that again) Learn to make yourself do what others won't, and you will soon have what others don't!Just like in your business, It's the start that stops most people, don't let the start, stop you, get started right now! We don't need to learn anything else, you don't need a new way to recruit etc. we just need to practice what we already know! I know you will start working on being more disciplined, and like my friend Zig says (whom I've spoken for) I'll see you at the top or from the top (my paraphrase) the choice is up to you, but to those who implement what you just read, I know I'll see you over the top-because you rock!

10th Degree Black Belt, Dr. Stan Harris is the present reigning champion of Karate World Rating System, a member of the Black Belt Hall of Fame, a member of the Motivational Speakers Hall of Fame, Author, powerful speaker, AND VERY SUCCESSFUL ENTREPRENEUR! He has spoken in all 50 States and 19 Countries. If you'd like to learn more about this success dynamo, you can visit his website at www.DrBreakThrough.com or www.DrStanleyHarris.com Dr. Stan is a BreakThrough expert that uses motivation, inspiration, imagination, education, and entertainment to assist his audience to "BreakThrough" to their next level.

Dedicated to helping you Break Through to the Success that you desire and deserve,

Dr Stan" Break Through" Harris
www.DrBreakThrough.com

-----

All the Best!

Alain

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!