Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Alain Deguire

8052 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Reconnecting with The Spirit of Money...
5/22/2012 5:16:12 PM

Hello Dear Members & Friends,

It is so clear to me that in order to Manifest Great Busine$$ Succe$$ and Greater Financial Abundance into our lives, We NEED to RECONNECT with the SPIRIT of MONEY!

For me, after listening to the video posted here, I started to do this little exercice everyday to reconnect with the Spirit of Money. Soon after, Money started to talk to Me in these words... "You do not have much Money into your life because You Hate Money... You feel that You are being a Slave having to work so hard to earn Money and because of that You hate Money." I had been often times saying that we were like slaves having to work so much to earn our living and not having much time left to do those things that we'd love to do. I had this feeling of being a slave but never really considered being a slave of what or whom??? Until I had this message from the Spirit of Money. This allowed me to transform my understanding and heal this relationship with Money.

If You are not Happy with your financial situation or abundance, there are big chances that there is something to understand and heal for you as well regarding Money... and, this video will provide You with the neccessary mean to do so...

All the Best!

Alain

+0
RE: Reconnecting with The Spirit of Money...
5/28/2012 12:27:16 PM
I HOPE THAT ALL THE MONEY EARNING SITES IN THE INTERNETE CAN EARN REALY.
OPENDROSINGH
+0
Alain Deguire

8052 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: Reconnecting with The Spirit of Money...
5/28/2012 7:31:18 PM

Hello Opendro!

Thank You for your Visit and for Expressing your concern!

I perfectly understand You. There are so many opportunities and so many of them are either scams or not very good indeed... making money for the ones on top mainly. We have to be careful at discerning and it might involve many trials and errors... unless You invest some money into mentorship.

I wish You all the Best My Friend. And, do not hesitate if I can help You with something.

Alain

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!