Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Alain Deguire

8052 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Every Failure or Problem has a root...
5/16/2012 11:20:59 PM

Hello Dear Members & Friends,

I am sharing with all of You here some thoughts from my personal coach...

-----

You see, just about every failure, or problem is in essence a self discipline problem! The only thing keeping me back from being or doing more is my own lack of self discipline. We were not born winners or losers, but rather Choosers, chose to win through self discipline! The enemy, is in-a-me! Did you get that? No one can stop you, but you. The African proverb says, If there's no enemy within, the enemy without can do you no harm." Don't play the blame game! Take responsibility, be a real man/woman, it's okay to be honest with yourself. Stop looking at the fruit, check the root. Stop looking at the symptoms, look at the root cause! Being Overweight (with a few exceptions), a lot of physical, social, marital, relationship, business, financial problems etc. can be traced to a lack of discipline in some area. As kids we mistakenly thought that maturity comes with age, but I tell young men that "mustache, and muscles don't make the man." Young ladies, "hips and curves don't make the woman." Maturity is when you get to the place (not necessarily age) that you do by your self what at one time someone had to tell you to do. It's when you do by your self (self-discipline) what at one time a boss had to make you do. It's when you go from the baby stage of being undisciplined (no control over self or faculties), past the Teen stage of having discipline (ability to do what your told) to the adult stage of being Self disciplined. I tell young people all the time, you have it easy now, all you have to do is what you are told, but one day, you will have to be the one telling yourself what to do, and then following thru without any outside help! Our nation has a lack of discipline problem, our Men, Women, and young people all have one major problem-lack of self discipline! Successful people discipline themselves to do daily, what ordinary people only do occasionally!

If Networking is not working for you, you need to work on you!

When I started in the powerful industry of Network Marketing. I shot to the top of my companies pay scale (my annual income, became my monthly income), I was awarded a company bonus car (Black Lincoln Navigator) as well as many free cruises and awards. I was asked a question, "How did you do it?" Well I first confessed I didn't do it, God gave me the wisdom, strength, etc. however it was also because I recruited a team of disciplined, thus very influential people. I want you to understand something, and never, ever, under any circumstances forget it, "we may not have it altogether, but together, we have it all." ( author unknown) To be successful in this industry, you need a good team (T= Together, E=Each, A=Accomplishes, M=More). My secret, I had surrounded my self with a team of disciplined, thus very influential people! Don't kid yourself, if you can't influence yourself, listen to yourself, or discipline yourself, how can you expect to influence someone else successfully? That's why my friend Jim Rohn (whom I have shared the platform with, and taken a personal trip together, with he, and his mentor Bill Bailey) says, "If you work on your business, you can make some money, if you work on yourself, you can make a fortune." The most powerful system (S=Save, Y=Your, S=Self, T=Time, E=Energy, M=Money) of distribution of goods and services that people want and need can be found in good Network Marketing companies. If Networking is not working for you, you need to work on you! (contact me for my article, and CD on, When Networking is notworking) The problem has always been that people get excited, get started, get rejected, and give up eventually or just doggy paddle in the shallow income, instead of diving into the deep end and swimming with high income. If you will discipline yourself to listen/watch CD's/DVD's, (These things cost, but they pay for themselves) read good books, articles like this one (smile), attend great events like Street Smart Live, Audio Fire, or one of my "BreakThrough" Training's, etc. (Empty your wallet into your mind, and your mind will fill your wallet-B.Franklin) and most importantly, implement (practice which takes discipline) what you learn, success is inevitable, you will eventually travel the beaches of the world as you deserve!

Dedicated to helping you Break Through to the Success that you desire and deserve,

Dr Stan" Break Through" Harris
www.DrBreakThrough.com
-----
All the Best,
Alain
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!