Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Alain Deguire

8052 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Conquering Self...
5/13/2012 1:24:53 PM

Hello Dear Members & Friends,

Another Important Aspect leading to our Succe$$ is...

-----

Conquering self!

I have lived by the philosophy (sometimes I fail) that a great old orator said, "The greatest of all victories, is the conquest of ones own self." My good friend Les Brown (whom I have shared the platform with) says he often askes his audiences, how many of you know that you could do more, or be more if you had more self discipline, every hand usually goes up, although some heads go down. Solomon, the wisest man in the world said, He that is slow to anger is better than the mighty, and he that ruleth his spirit, than he that taketh a city! Another words, the person who has self discipline is mightier than the greatest General that cannot control his own passions! You see habits are usually too small to be noticed, until they're too big to be overcome, however, a person working on self discipline will nip bad habits in the bud, before they grow. "You must be willing to pay for your dreams with self discipline, so you wont have to live with nightmares of regret."

Dedicated to helping you Break Through to the Success that you desire and deserve,

Dr Stan" Break Through" Harris
http://www.DrBreakThrough.com

-----

To all Mothers on their Special Day...

Have a Great Sunday!

Alain

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!