Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Alain Deguire

8052 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Self-Discipline, The Ultimate Path to Prosperity In Any Area of Life!
5/12/2012 11:39:21 AM

Hello Dear Members & Friends,

Just a little Inspiration note for all of You this morning...

----------

Self Discipline
The Ultimate Path to Prosperity In Any Area of Life!

by
10th Degree Black Belt, Dr. Stan Harris

I successfully defended my Martial Arts title July 3, 2005 at the"Battle of Harrisburg." I won my first title 26 years ago, and now @ 51 years of age one of my fellow blackbelt friends of 36 years asked me a question, "how do you keep doing it, after all of these years how do you stay fresh? Well, it's not talent, like most of the world is after, but rather a secret weapon that most have forgotten about called Self Discipline, or good character! My dojo (place to practice) has a motto, "We forge our bodies on the fires of our wills." In essence, our minds make our bodies do what we want, not vice versa. Every great athlete understands this, and the winners practice it persistently! They push themselves to do things that they don't fell like doing, the body says "enough," the pain says "quit now, and I'll stop," the will says, "no!" Diamonds are nothing more than chunks of coal that have responded properly to discipline! Without exception everyone that I personally know who has attained, or is in line to reach some type or level of success, has a background in some discipline. Let me explain, they either did (not just played) Sports, were in the Military, or took some form of Martial Arts training which we call Discipline. When I meet a serious Martial Artist, I don't ask what style, but rather what discipline they practice!

Dedicated to helping you Break Through to the Success that you desire and deserve,

Dr Stan" Break Through" Harris
www.DrBreakThrough.com

----------

Have a Wonderful Weekend!

Alain

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!