Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Ken
Ken Wolff

1889 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: Capture Image Thread!
8/20/2014 7:08:46 AM

I found this in 50Miles(dot)org.

Congratulations! You've Won!

Now I will be honest with you. 50Miles(dot)org is not one of my regular programs. I am only surfing there because it is in today's sub-game at ClickTrackProfit.

Team Surfing in CTP

Ken Wolff
wolff2001@gmail.com
916-704-9238

The Soaring Eagle Team
+0
Ken
Ken Wolff

1889 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
8/31/2014 2:40:50 AM
Michael's profile

Michael's Profile for his Splash Page

another image 4 Michael
===================================================
Just adding this because I do not want to lose it:
===============================================
Hello Friends!

You've heard of a traffic exchange, well this is an email
advertising exchange.

For every email you read, you can earn anywhere from 5 - 20
credits.

And every credit you receive means you can email 1 random person
in the list.

You'll get 5-7 emails a day, so you can easily earn 20-100
credits per day.

Which means at the end of the week, you can email 500-700 random
people.

Get 100 credits free just for signing up!

Plus you can promote up to nine listbuilders at the same time.

check it out:

http://www.ListJoe.com/j/Ken Wolff

Regards,
Ken

Well it isn't as new as it once was but it is as new as it ever will be and it is still free. I have 99 members who have joined in my downline there since I joined in 2008. It is still a very responsive email exchange. Join! You will be glad you did. Ken
===============================================================
Do you have lists? If so how many? How do you create them and where do you put them when they are created? As you can see, I have a lot of questions about list.

I just found this site January 3rd called List Joe. I am sure some of you are way ahead of me on this but it has got to be one of the hottest new list building tools on the Internet.

http://www.ListJoe.com/j/Ken Wolff

There are several levels to participate kind of like my Team_250 Yahoo Group with Bronze, Silver and Gold. There is of course added benefits to upgrading. It is definately worth checking out. If you are already a member and it is working for you, I would be interested in your comments.

It is actually kind of fun looking at all the opportunities that are out there on the Internet to make money. All of them seem to be trying to out shout the rest with their get rich quick systems fr.ee, fr~ee,FR^EE!!!

I don't know. Somebody posted a message the other day saying why he liked the paid programs better than the fr.ee ones because you personally can earn more money faster with the paid ones. People who are willing to spend money tend to be more serious about what they are doing I guess. Don't get me wrong. I am not putting the fr.ee stuff down. I use a lot of it myself. It is a great place to learn.

Anyway, I would like to hear from you. Feel free to invite other to this forum or tell me the next step to do that myself.

I have to go find the tutorial number 3. I think it might be in there.

Have a great day,

Ken
Ken Wolff
wolff2001@gmail.com
916-704-9238

The Soaring Eagle Team
+0
Ken
Ken Wolff

1889 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
12/3/2014 6:02:54 PM
I am moving this out of the Adlandpro Affiliate Forum to my capture image thread. This and other moves that I will be making soon are in preparation for one Affiliate Forum that will work for all. Jim Allen and I will be working with Bogdan to get a new centrally located Affiliate Forum that will be easily accessed by all members in one location by the start of 2015.
============================================================

Good Wednesday to you all,

I have a like minded friend

Abdulrahman's profilein Click Track Profit that just joined
Adlandpro.

His name is Abdulrahman Hawari.

I say like minded because he likes to help people with advertising. He owns a site called The Monster Ads. I just made a suggestion to him on the wording of a Solo Ad and he was quick to make the change for the better.

Add Abdulrahman as a friend and give him a warm welcome to Adlandpro. I would also like to add that you can join
The Monster Ads for free by clicking the banner above or the text links. I will not earn a commission unless you purchase the very reasonable advertising there. If you know me well you know that making money off of my friends is not my purpose or mission. If I should make a profit from anything that you do, I will donate it to your favorite charity or mine. That being said there is a lot you can do to help Abdulrahman without spending any money.

Just start by being friends.

Ken
Ken Wolff
wolff2001@gmail.com
916-704-9238

The Soaring Eagle Team
+0
Ken
Ken Wolff

1889 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
12/8/2014 11:41:53 PM

-CLICK THE LINK BELOW TO GET STARTED-

Add your favorite link ( http://ebrandprofile.com/e/ebp.php?id=307 )

Ken Wolff
wolff2001@gmail.com
916-704-9238

The Soaring Eagle Team
+0
Ken
Ken Wolff

1889 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
12/19/2014 6:01:00 PM
I was in a chat group this morning with Travis Best & Teeray. We were talking some techy stuff and he came up with this in response to something that Teeray said. I will just give you the what Teeray gave us:

"Found some - these are me, doing techie stuff: Found some - these are me, doing techie stuff: https://www.google.ca/search?q=freaked+out+smiley&tbm=isch&tbo=u&source=univ&sa=X&ei=o2KUVJGMCJOTyAT-l4CYAw&ved=0CB4QsAQ"

look at this
Ken Wolff
wolff2001@gmail.com
916-704-9238

The Soaring Eagle Team
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!