Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Potw Team

2183 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
It's Time to Congratulate Michael Caron, Winner of the 322ND POTW
4/20/2012 4:09:07 PM

THE 322nd

Michael Caron

Michael Caron's Bio:

Hello, My name is Michael James Caron, (Mike), I live in Indianapolis, Indiana with my beautiful and talented wife Shirley. I have a lot of wonderful friends at AdlandPro Community and I am always open to accept new friends. I am 68, body parts fall off often but I keep Super Glue Handy. I don't let my wife handle it though, because the last time I did she glued my mouth shut. It is difficult to eat food through your nose. We have both tried different on-line businesses throughout the years but have not found one that works as yet. Our finances are limited and that could be a good reason why they have not worked as yet, or maybe I've got too much food stuck up my nose. I care about people from all nations and cultures. We were all put on Earth as Equals and that is how I view all people. I am no better nor no worse than anyone else. My wife and I developed a business about four years ago called M&S Public Relations I/ we promote decent music. My newest website is Family Values Promotions at http://www.countryvalues65.com I developed this business when my wife became recognized in Nashville, Tennessee. Within the first year I realized that she was being given false promises, dead end ventures and other offers that were not what they appeared to be. I do not like people that lie for profit and I began developing my business on this basis. More on this on my website page. I don't enter as many forums as I should, however I plan to constipate real hard, Oh, CRAPS!!!! I meant concentrate. I believe in honesty, equality, and making new friends young and old, male or female, and will always be honest in my dealings. When you lie to a person, you have to think up more lies to get you out of the first lie. It's not worth it. If I enter a discussion forum or create one, and my opinions do not match those of others, that is why it is called a discussion. Not everyone thinks alike. I feel that life exists on other planets and our planet has been visited often. Some people agree, some don't. I believe that our government and many other governments hold the truth back from it's citizens much too often, and I believe in GOD but I do not believe in MAN. I was born and raised Catholic, I still am Catholic, however I do not like the fact that The Vatican has twenty-eight plus books locked in their vaults that were intended to be included in the Holy Bible. I feel that these missing volumes should be released, they should be interpreted the way GOD meant them to be and not the way MAN decided to interpret them. So, I could be considered a complicated person, however when I read or hear of a women in a highly religious country that was stoned to death, or otherwise brutalized for speaking out of turn or not covering her face and these acts of violence towards those women are tolerated I wonder just how far humanity has evolved. Evidently not that far. Be kind to one another and respect each person's opinions. You don't have to agree, but respect them. It is a lot better to go through life making friends and not enemies. Thank you and GOD BLESS YOU, Mike We all join communities such as this one mainly to either promote our business or find a business venture to invest in. I don't mind looking into someone's opportunities, however I do not enjoy getting them jammed down my throat. I have tried some and lost money. at times to the point that I couldn't pay my rent and almost got evicted. My two reasons for being here and staying as long as I have is to find talented vocalists and bands that need promotions and also to meet people from around the world. I have met some fantastic people here and would not trade their friendship for anything in the world. If I have invited you to be my friend and you wonder why, it is simple. I love to communicate with people of all cultures. I developed a forum that I would like to invite you to visit called Welcome to our Community at http://community.adlandpro.com/forums/thread/1064573.aspx Stop by and say hi. If your English is not that good, don't worry about it. English is the most difficult language to learn and I applaud you for your efforts. I was born and raised in the United States of America and I'm still learning.

Thank you,

Michael

+0
Potw Team

2183 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
RE: It's Time to Congratulate Michael Caron, Winner of the 322ND POTW
4/20/2012 4:26:27 PM

Hi Michael,

Congratulations. It was a good race against some very good members. You have come close on a few earlier occassions however this time you came out on top. I hope you enjoy your time as the Person of the Week.

Have a great Weekend,

Barry

+0
Alain Deguire

8052 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
4/20/2012 4:46:01 PM

Hello Michael!

I enjoyed reading your bio... you are a man of Heart!

I share your experience with online business... I tried sooooooooooo many out there and, I only spent money... never made any besides some pennies here and there. I do not trust any of these anymore and I can not see that I would be able to get involved once more... I feel this is sad indeed!

I want to warmly CONGRATULATE YOU for your winning of the 322nd POTW. This is a very well deserved recognition My Friend and, I know You will greatly enjoy your week under the spotlights sharing with your friends and making new ones in the process.

Blessings,

Alain

+0
Myrna Ferguson

16559 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
4/20/2012 5:40:01 PM

Hi Mike
POTW