Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Ken
Ken Wolff

1889 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: 7 Day Progressive Super Surfing Reward System!
4/24/2012 1:21:34 AM
Congratulations to Elaine Groff Wolff (she has a good coach) & Myrna Ferguson winners of 10,000 credits in the 7 Day Progressive Super Surfing Reward System!

10000 Credits Transferred Successfully!
A Message Has Been Sent To Notify
elainejgroff

10000 Credits Transferred Successfully!
A Message Has Been Sent To Notify energize

We are already in to week 2. You must click on
"New Reply" below and post a message saying you want to participate or click on my profile and send me a message saying anything that indicates your desire to get in on these bonus credits.

It is easy to win credits! All you have to do is click and view at least 25 sites, make sure you are on the Top Clickers
list 7 days in a row to win 10,000 credits.

There is an advantage to clicking on 250 sites on Sunday if you are a free member. You will earn a free 7 day upgrade to Silver.

Mondays are always good days to surf. Correct me if I am wrong but you get 300% more for your clicks on Monday if you did the 250 clicks on Sunday. The rest of the week you get 100% more per click.

Please respond to this message if you have any comments, questions or sugestions.

I will update the
thank you to my good friends who joined Click Voyager! soon

Ken
Ken Wolff
wolff2001@gmail.com
916-704-9238

The Soaring Eagle Team
+0
Ken
Ken Wolff

1889 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
4/25/2012 5:53:34 AM
We are already in to week 2. You must click on "New Reply" below and post a message saying you want to participate or click on my profile and send me a message saying anything that indicates your desire to get in on these bonus credits.

It is easy to earn credits! All you have to do is click and view at least 25 sites, make sure you are on the Top Clickers
list 7 days in a row to earn 10,000 credits.

There is an advantage to clicking on 250 sites on Sunday if you are a free member. You will earn a free 7 day upgrade to Silver.

Mondays are always good days to surf. Correct me if I am wrong but you get 300% more for your clicks on Monday if you did the 250 clicks on Sunday. The rest of the week you get 100% more per click.

Please respond to this message if you have any comments, questions or sugestions.

Anyone in my downline 5 levels deep may opt in and receive matching bonus credits for their active participation in the 7 Day Progressive Super Surfing Reward System!

So far only 2 out of 235 are taking advantage of this program. I could use your help in spreading the word.

Click Here to see today's standings.

Bonus credits are awarded daily at midnight server time.

Top Clickers For Tue 24 Apr 2012
Position
Username
Credits Won
46labay1695.01
52baldyken610.66
61jesseo518.96
102energize300.06
126jrdcardoso205.98
146elainejgroff147.24

300.06 Credits Transferred Successfully!

147.24 Credits Transferred Successfully!

I just updated the
thank you to my good friends who joined Click Voyager!

Ken
Ken Wolff
wolff2001@gmail.com
916-704-9238

The Soaring Eagle Team
+0
Ken
Ken Wolff

1889 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
4/26/2012 1:54:29 AM
CV

Hi Team!

Don't leave money on the table. Claim your rewards before the day is done! The way to do that if you are in my downline is to communicate with me. You can post messages here in this system by clicking on New Reply at the bottom of any post or click on my profile and send me a message.

So what do I mean by "Don't leave money on the table?" There are several things that you can think of as money. Certainly what you put in your wallet whether it is plastic, paper, or even coins. But there are a number of other factors that must be considered. You have heard it said that "time is money." I usually takes time to earn the stuff you put in your wallet. It take some people longer than it takes others and that is what I would like to call to your attention right now. For a moment think of credits as money.

In the 7 Day Progressive Super Surfing Reward System you can receive matching credits each day for the credits you earned the day before. If you click on at least 25 sites in Click Voyager and are on the top 200 clickers list 7 days in a row, and have opted in you will receive 10,000 credits as your reward in addition to all of the matching bonus credits you earned along the way!

Ken Wolff
wolff2001@gmail.com
916-704-9238

The Soaring Eagle Team
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!