Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Bogdan Fiedur

4624 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
People who are unable to motivate themselves must be content with...
3/23/2005 9:15:40 AM
"People who are unable to motivate themselves must be content with mediocrity, no matter how impressive their other talents." - Andrew Carnegie, Industrialist
Be a victor not a victim. Simply be responsible for what happensin your life.
Truth can only be found by those who have the humility to consider what they do not prefer.

Facebook | YouTube | Twitter | Google+ | LinkedIn | Tumblr | My Blog

+0
Re: People who are unable to motivate themselves must be content with...
3/23/2005 12:57:00 PM
Bogdan and all, Self-motivation can be a difficult thing to maintain at times. Ask me, I'll tell you from recent personal experience :-) When you get kicked more than once when you're already down, it could take a while to crawl back up - regardless of the support that may be offered to you. YOU are the only one who can really extricate yourself out of this destructive mode and get back on the constructive path. Hopefully when one has regained or gained the self-confidence and self-motivation, whatever the case may be, they are able to put their problems into perspective, find any remaining solutions necessary, implement those solutions, and then put those problems behind them and keep moving forward. We must figure out what caused the problem(s) in the first place and put guidelines in place to prevent them from happening again. In other words, we must learn from our mistakes, because, if we don't we WILL make the same mistakes again and again until we do learn :-) Life is always a "work in progress" and we must take the good with the bad and make the most of both. Max Welton Elliot Lake, Ontaio, Canada
+0
Karen Yeomans

22 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
3/23/2005 3:17:09 PM
Hi Bogdan, I agree, we need motivation to begin any projest and disipline has to go along with it. Karen
Those who live in the shelter of the Most High will find rest in the shadow of the Almighty! Try Something Different Today
+0
Thea Westra

235 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
3/24/2005 2:53:55 AM
"People often say that motivation doesn't last. Well, neither does bathing that's why we recommend it daily." ~ Zig Ziglar ~ I'm on a weekly, free Mastermind group call for this reason. Nobody successful does it alone. As Anthony Robbins says, "Success leaves clues". Leave scepticism at the door when you hear the word 'free' in this instance. There is no catch! If you're interested in being part of a weekly motivation/coaching/training/mastermind call that expand you and expands your business, then shoot me an email and I'll send you the details, once only. Honestly, I'm not "selling" anything here. Truly! :) And...you don't 'have to' say anything on the calls - ever - if you don't want to. Love from Thea
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!