Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Forgiveness References...
3/17/2012 5:24:22 PM

Hello to all of YOU, Dear Friends...

Let's start Sharing with all of You here some amazing Forgiveness References...

In this thread, We will keep adding References and Tools to Help You Understand & Achieve Forgiveness. Do not hesitate to Visit here often as We will keep adding them in from time to time.

The first one that We want to point out here is...

RadicalForgiveness.com; Colin Tipping's Strategies for Conscious Living.

This is a wonderful site with many Free Tools and some more at an affordable price.

Consider having a look at this website!

Love & Blessings,

Alain

"Forgiveness is not forgetting an injustice done; it is the Understanding that allows us to set aside the Emotional Impact of that injustice pertaining to ourselves. When We no longer hold those Emotions, and have Understanding for the Person, We have Forgiven them. ~ MoonSinger
+0
RE: Forgiveness References...
3/25/2012 10:48:55 PM

Hello to all of You, Dearest Friends

Here is the 2nd source of Forgiveness info, from Katherine T. Owen...

------------

A Journey of Forgiveness

This is it. This is the path to joy.

Forgiveness is what kept me sane.

Forgiveness is what allows me to be more and more joyful living with myself and with the people in my life.

Forgiveness allows me to heal from 14 years of being bedbound.

Forgiveness is the path to God.

Most of my poetry (and dialogue work) is accompanied by a practice of forgiveness called "the release". I developed this practice to keep my heart open in times where I might have otherwise been overcome with fear and anger. A FREE ebook on the Release is available. See the top right of this page.

This site contains prayers, poems and quotes on forgiveness. As it grows, it will contain many more.

http://www.a-spiritual-journey-of-healing.com/index.html

------------------

Hope it can help You!

Love & Blessings,

Alain

"Forgiveness is not forgetting an injustice done; it is the Understanding that allows us to set aside the Emotional Impact of that injustice pertaining to ourselves. When We no longer hold those Emotions, and have Understanding for the Person, We have Forgiven them. ~ MoonSinger
+0
4/19/2012 11:42:48 PM

Hello to all of You, Dear Friends!

Here is the 3rd Source about Forgiveness... especially oriented toward Infidelity.

http://www.goasksuzie.com/forgive-infidelity

You will find a lot of resources that could be very helpful to You.

And, what is clear from looking at this information is that...

For the relationship to survive, You must forgive.

For You to survive (with or without the relationship), You must forgive.

Love & Blessings,

Alain

+0
7/19/2012 1:13:45 AM

Hello Dear Friends,

Here is another wonderful reference...

Dr. Johannes J. Christian wrote the book "The Face of Forgiveness" after having to experience Forgiveness himself toward a teen who throwed a rock through his car windshield and transformed his life forever. The website "Face of Forgiveness - Healing Lives through Forgiveness" is here... http://www.faceofforgiveness.com/

I personally heard Dr. Christian himself telling his story on a conference call and this is absolutely extraordinary that he was able to Forgive and transform his life in such an outstanding way by doing so... A True Touching and Transforming Story!

Love & Blessings,

Alain

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!