Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
RE: Good News You Don't Need To Advertise At Adlandpro
8/8/2012 11:10:24 PM
Thanks I will like to work with you If you will agree with me that without advert your marketing strategy goes NO where any beside we are on the same footing without the support of Adlandpro we can not find our self. So there fore my friend you can join me at www.gafat.com.ng and browse trough all sections and advise or make a small purchase to empower others around the world then we can jointly move mountain.

be sure I will register at your website as a mark of friendship on business opportunities.

Yours Sincerely,

Abiola Ibrahim
+0
8/8/2012 11:31:13 PM
Kathleen, there is something different about this venue that the others don't do as well. It has drawn me back over the years even though I take extended internet breaks. Your name is one I always recognize.
Deb
10 years with this essential oil company: http://www.seabeadessentialoils.com Discounts = Earnings: http://www.epx180.com/debramv
+0
Kathleen Vanbeekom

13305 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
8/9/2012 12:20:30 AM

Hi Deb,

That's another thing, Adlandpro adds to our entire internet recognition! Adlandpro members recognize each other everywhere online!

More about why marketers should use the Adlandpro Community forums in blog-style...I was recently reading at another classified advertising site how they've helped members generate a million dollars per month in sales, WELL...Adlandpro Classifieds and the Community also probably help members generate a combined total of millions per month in sales, and when we utilize the networking/branding of the community forums, that really adds to our complete internet marketing efforts and it eventually pays off in a very big way as far as our recognition/seriousness/informational value as consistent marketers.

+0