Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Roger Macdivitt .

7333 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: How Many Colors Comprise a Flower Garden?
3/4/2012 12:15:16 PM

Wow,

I wish I had the time to consider all of the directions that this question could direct my thoughts.

I am a garden designer, a growing artist and poet and am fascinated by quantum physics. What makes it more wonderful, I am a christian too. So where to start?

The visible spectrum of light is a TINY, TINY, TINY part of the spectrum restricted by the range that humans can process, however, bees for example see inside the ultra violet area.

Then there is dark matter which science now agrees is the majority of matter, so, as beautiful as it is, the colours that we experience are a miniscule spot in God's creation.

I love colour (English spelling, sorry) and my life has been very influeced by it. I was a printer so I spend a huge part of my life working with colour. Then gardening took me in another colourful direction.

What I love is the effect that different colours have. Example: Place reds at the back of a garden border and it will leeap forward in the eye, however blues recede in the same way as blue/grey hills seem to recede.

Roger

+0
Branka Babic

1352 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
3/4/2012 12:26:40 PM
Quote:

Wow,

I wish I had the time to consider all of the directions that this question could direct my thoughts.

I am a garden designer, a growing artist and poet and am fascinated by quantum physics. What makes it more wonderful, I am a christian too. So where to start?

The visible spectrum of light is a TINY, TINY, TINY part of the spectrum restricted by the range that humans can process, however, bees for example see inside the ultra violet area.

Then there is dark matter which science now agrees is the majority of matter, so, as beautiful as it is, the colours that we experience are a miniscule spot in God's creation.

I love colour (English spelling, sorry) and my life has been very influeced by it. I was a printer so I spend a huge part of my life working with colour. Then gardening took me in another colourful direction.

What I love is the effect that different colours have. Example: Place reds at the back of a garden border and it will leeap forward in the eye, however blues recede in the same way as blue/grey hills seem to recede.

Roger

Hello Lucilda,

I came here following Sir Roger, and have found your topic as multitasking and inspiring.
It would be interesting to read more.
My contribution would be modest, and my applause would be heartfelt :).

Sending you a friends invite.

Warm regards,
Branka
+0
Lucilda Evans

20 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
3/7/2012 6:40:31 AM
Quote:
Quote:

Wow,

Roger

Hello Lucilda,

I came here following Sir Roger, and have found your topic as multitasking and inspiring.
It would be interesting to read more.
My contribution would be modest, and my applause would be heartfelt :).

Sending you a friends invite.

Warm regards,
Branka

Hi Branka,

Thanks for stopping by and for sharing your thoughts.

Lucilda

L.Evans: I'm looking for people to partner with in my Internet business. Go to my sites for details at: http://www.lucillindollfun.com http://www.pluginprofitsite.com/main-35618
+0
Lucilda Evans

20 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
3/7/2012 6:56:26 AM
Quote:

Hello Lucilda,

Because We are Sons and Daughters of God, because We are so very much Loved...

We have been given an Abundance of Bounties and Beauty of the Environment, Beauty of Nature, Beauty of Mother Earth are among these Bounties.

There is an Infinite Abundance of what ever We Want available to Us anytime We Want.

Have a great Sunday.

Blessings,

Alain

Thank you Alain,

What beautiful expression of assurance of knowing we are Sons and Daughters of "The" heavenly Father who freely give us all things in abundance and surrounds us with beauty as one expression of His love.

Lucilda

L.Evans: I'm looking for people to partner with in my Internet business. Go to my sites for details at: http://www.lucillindollfun.com http://www.pluginprofitsite.com/main-35618
+0
Lucilda Evans

20 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
3/7/2012 7:29:40 AM
Quote:

Wow,

Roger

Hi Roger,

Thanks for participating,

From the discription of who you are it is clear you have natural attributes of The Father innate in you. These qualities propel you to discover the intricacy of His creations. Your fascination is natural, it pulls you into the drection to query the supernatural.

Wow!

Lucilda

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!