Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Alain Deguire

8052 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Seeing the World as a Safe Place
2/28/2012 2:30:28 AM

Hello Dear Friends,

Here is an article that could Make a Difference in your life...

Seeing the World as a Safe Place

I was doing some internal work recently and had one of those “Aha! Moments” that I feel is important to share. I firmly believe that many others come from this same place, but for various different reasons.

I grew up in a very loving household, but when I was only four my father developed colon cancer, the very disease that has killed both of his parents. He was a very young man (32 years old) and there was a terrible sense of fear and insecurity in the house. After surgery, he recovered, but then my mother had multiple cancers and other serious health conditions.

To make matters worse, while my father recovered, the family funds dwindled down and for many years, we simply scraped by financially.

My view of the world was colored by these experiences. I perceived that the world was not a safe place. People can become ill and maybe even die. Money is scarce and-- without enough--you might go hungry or lose your home (which we never did, but this was the fear.)

So my life has been dominated by the need for safety. For much of my life I have been a workaholic, striving to create a secure financial nest for myself. Love and romance has always taken a back seat to income-generation. And the reason for that is a vow I made to myself as a child that I would always take care of me—I couldn’t depend on others (they may die, they may leave you, they may be too busy with their own illnesses to provide for my security.) I would not depend on marriage or a man as my means of support. The world is an unsafe place and I have to be my own security.

My “Aha! Moment” came when I realized that since I projected the world as unsafe, than that is what I would experience. I would always experience the kind of edgy financial come-and-go that would reinforce my feeling of insecurity. I would attract experiences --and some people -- that would make me feel unsafe. I would create scenarios that would make me feel as if I was stepping in quicksand. I would push relationships away because I chose to reach for financial security first.

Whew!

That was a biggie! But what if I chose to see the world as a safe place? How would that change my perspective?

I would feel and appreciate the abundance instead of focusing on lack. I would make choices based on a knowing that all is well. I choose “balance” as a priority, rather than exclusively work. I would assume people are there to help me instead of stand in my way. I would start from the premise that whatever I need will show up. I would attract people who are interested in my welfare. I would feel safe at all times regardless of where I am. I would not naturally assume that things will go wrong. And I would know that the Universe is CONSPIRING FOR ME and not against me!

And by virtue of holding that vibration, I would always feel and be provided for.

Whenever I find myself in a place of feeling unsafe or worried about an outcome, I remind myself that the Universe is indeed conspiring on my behalf!

Now your experience may be different. Your lack of safety may come from living in an abusive home, having an alcoholic parent, having an absentee parent, being bullied by other children, having a traumatic incident or accident, or simply experiencing some off-handed remark by someone that made you revert deeply into yourself and feel the need for protection.

But consider changing your perspective to one like mine—How would you feel differently if you KNEW the world was a safe place and the Universe was conspiring for you?

I urge you to try it. I think that you will discover the world opening up to you in a way you never before experienced and your life will be infinitely better!

_________________________________________________________________________________________

Would you like to reprint Conscious Creation articles? We would be pleased to have you help spread this vital information as long as you include the following signature at the end:

Jackie Lapin is the world leader in educating, mentoring and coaching people on Practical Conscious Creation. She is the bestselling author of "The Art of Conscious Creation; How You Can Transform the World" and "Practical Conscious Creation: Daily Techniques to Manifest Your Desires." Filled with specific and imaginative practices, Practical Conscious Creation offers 70 articles with step-by-step actions to achieve greater empowerment and a more satisfying lifestyle. To learn how to become a better, faster manifestor, secure a free chapter of "Practical Conscious Creation" or receive Jackie Lapin's daily manifesting tips, visit www.jackielapin.com.

----------------------------------

Love & Blessings,

Alain

+0
R
R F

325 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
RE: Seeing the World as a Safe Place
2/28/2012 7:45:31 PM

Hi

The Gospel of the Kingdom

Would you like to learn more about the glorious future Jesus Christ will usher in at His return called the Kingdom of God? Dozens of prophecies tell us how the world will be entirely transformed and all humanity taught a way of life that will bring peace, prosperity and productive, fulfilling lives.

Acts 2:36Therefore let all the house of Israel know assuredly, that God hath made that same Jesus, whom ye have crucified, both Lord and Christ.

2:37Now when they heard this, they were pricked in their heart, and said unto Peter and to the rest of the apostles, Men and brethren, what shall we do? 2:38Then Peter said unto them, Repent, and be baptized every one of you in the name of Jesus Christ for the remission of sins, and ye shall receive the gift of the Holy Ghost. 2:39For the promise is unto you, and to your children, and to all that are afar off, even as many as the Lord our God shall call. 2:40And with many other words did he testify and exhort, saying, Save yourselves from this untoward generation.

2:41Then they that gladly received his word were baptized: and the same day there were added unto them about three thousand souls. 2:42And they continued stedfastly in the apostles' doctrine and fellowship, and in breaking of bread, and in prayers. 2:43And fear came upon every soul: and many wonders and signs were done by the apostles. 2:44And all that believed were together, and had all things common; 2:45And sold their possessions and goods, and parted them to all men, as every man had need. 2:46And they, continuing daily with one accord in the temple, and breaking bread from house to house, did eat their meat with gladness and singleness of heart, 2:47Praising God, and having favour with all the people. And the Lord added to the church daily such as should be saved.

3:1Now Peter and John went up together into the temple at the hour of prayer,being the ninthhour. 3:2And a certain man lame from his mother's womb was carried, whom they laid daily at the gate of the temple which is called Beautiful, to ask alms of them that entered into the temple; 3:3Who seeing Peter and John about to go into the temple asked an alms. 3:4And Peter, fastening his eyes upon him with John, said, Look on us. 3:5And he gave heed unto them, expecting to receive something of them. 3:6Then Peter said, Silver and gold have I none; but such as I have give I thee: In the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth rise up and walk. 3:7And he took him by the right hand, and lifted him up: and immediately his feet and ancle bones received strength. 3:8And he leaping up stood, and walked, and entered with them into the temple, walking, and leaping, and praising God.

God Bless

+0
Alain Deguire

8052 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: Seeing the World as a Safe Place
2/28/2012 11:32:29 PM

Hello Rashbell,

Great to see You... Thank You for your visit and awesome contribution.

Blessings,

Alain

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!