Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Alain Deguire

8052 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
A Message Received in Meditation...
2/28/2012 2:08:00 AM

Hello Dear Friends,

I am sharing with all of You here a wonderful article...

DavidPaul is the founder of The Voice for Love, a rapidly growing global community dedicated to being the Presence of Love in the world.

Display Quote

When you give another the freedom to follow their path, you'll discover what your true path has always been. ~ DavidPaul Doyle

End Quote Display TB
If today were my last day on Earth and I could share 500 words of brilliance with the world, here are the important things I'd want to pass along to others...

Many years ago in meditation, I received the following message. This message has been a guiding light in my life ever since. Dedicating my life to service has brought so much passion, joy, and fulfillment to my life that I would like to share these words with you now. May they spark that divine flame within you, as they did in me. Blessings to you!

"It is not life experience that teaches a baby to laugh. She is born with a spark of God, and that part of her remains intact. She is whole in her totality, though God is incomplete without her.

"This is why each one of His children (sparks of Himself) must return to Him eventually to complete the Giant Puzzle that is Source, and in doing so, each piece will finally feel its completeness. What a happy day that will be. And yet, through the perceptions in one's mind, it would be possible to experience this completeness as having already happened because, in Truth, it has.

"If each of God's children must return to Him to complete the Puzzle, is it not true that you are a piece of that Puzzle? Is it not also true then that you have a vested interest in that Puzzle being completed? Does it do you any good to hurry back to Source when nothing can be accomplished until all of the pieces are in place? Is it true then that what would do you the most good would be to help the most amount of God's children return Home? This is the way to live.

"If what benefits the whole ultimately benefits you, then serve the whole. And do it lovingly and humbly, knowing that you are only really serving yourself. You are not doing anyone else any favors in Truth.

"Your call to service, then, is to serve yourself and you do this best by helping everyone along the way get to the same destination with as much Grace and dignity as possible. Can you do this? Are you doing this? How can you do this better?

"Is it not essential then to slow down and see where you could serve yourself at every opportunity? Slow down so that you can notice when you are being called to service. Service can be as small as a smile or as big as a loving thought. It only matters that you are able to be of service to those who are trying to get Home, and that you know you are doing it for yourself rather than for the other person so that there are no debts incurred in the process.

"How can you do this better? Be aware of this question and ask yourself continually, how can I do this better?"

---------------------------

Love & Blessings,

Alain

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!