Promote
Sarah Pritchard

2399 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Get a Free PLR Pack When You Commission a Special Ghostwriting by Sarah Package
2/26/2012 6:19:51 PM

This offer is open to the first 10 people who order!

Hello there folks!

At Ghostwriting by Sarah I am doing a special Ghostwriting/Free PLR Package introductory special offer.

When you order 25 pages at the special price of $10 per page, I'll throw in a Free related Private Label Rights Pack for you.

Question:

What do I mean by a page? I use Times New Roman 12 point font with single line spacing and this works out at about 500 words per page, in a Word document.

Options:

You can order 25 articles on your chosen topics.

or

You can order 1 report of 25 pages.

or

If you require an ebook of 50 pages you would take 2 special vouchers and let me know your requirements.

You can order a number of special packages now and keep them in reserve for later on when you need them.

I will be dealing with orders on a first come first served basis unless you are ordering now, but do not need the work completed until a later date.

Instructions:

1.) Order in the shopping cart on my PLR Emporium special package post.

2.) You can buy more than one package voucher. Payment is via PayPal.

3.) Email me at angelcuddle@gmail(dot)com with "Special Ghostwriting/PLR Package Order" as the subject, with your PayPal transaction ID or a copy of your receipt and tell me:

Your requirements, i.e. Topics, titles, keyword phrases if you have any etc.

If you haven't heard from me within 24 hours, it means I did not get your email. You can email me again or use the contact form on my blog, Ghostwriting by Sarah to reach me.

I look forward to being of service.

Angel cuddles,

Sarah

Angel Cuddle Cafe Empowering You to Live with Ease in Love, Joy and Abundance Angel Cuddle Publishing Angel Cuddle Trails Click here with your ghostwriting needs
New Reply
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!