Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Ken
Ken Wolff

1889 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
5 Positions Now Open For 1st String Varsity " A Team!"
2/19/2012 5:18:09 AM
Hi AdLandPro Friends,

We are putting together the 1st String Varsity "A Team" in the "How To Become A Credit Multimillionaire" forum.

What are your chances of getting on 1st String? Very Good! There are only 4 members of the forum at this point. Joining the forum will increase your chances of being on the 1st String Varsity A Team. It is free to join and the rewards for being a member are Fast Track Bonuses towards becoming a Credit Multimillionaire!

Step 1 Click Here To Join AdLandPro (because I am promoting this all over the Internet outside of AdLandPro I need to inclucde this step.)

Step 2 Click Here To Join the "How To Become A Credit Multimillionaire" forum.

Step 3 Click Here to Join Click Voyager

Step 4 Do your due diligence and click on every link reading every word on every page in preparation for the Race to the Top of the Top Clicker Leader Board!

Now I have to tell you. Even free members can surf to the top of the Top Clickers Leader board as fast as the Silver, Gold, or Platinum Members but look at the credits earned per click at the different levels. You may want to take advantage of the OTO (one time offer). Now if you want to go for the Free Membership and take advantage of the Sunday Silver Service offer described below, I recommend you use an email that you do not use on a regular basis. There are several that you can get for free. Ask me if you need help with that.

I will be around all day if you need assistance or just want to chat..

Ken R Wolff
Internet Marketing Consultant
800-291-4903

Your past cannot be changed:
change Tomorrow by your Actions
Today!

Offer by Click Voyager Admin Today only! (Sunday- 2012-02-19 It is Sunday somewhere right now.)

(2012-02-19) Sunday Silver Service2012-02-18
Today, we're running a Sunday Silver Service promotion. What's that, you ask? Simple - every free member who surfs 250 or more sites today will receive a 7 day upgrade to Silver level membership! The Silver Click Voyager account will give you 5 credits per site surfed (instead of the usual 2) and your sites will receive double traffic so grab yourself a terrific freebie while you can :)

The promotion will run until midnight tonight (server time as shown at the top right of the members area) and winners will be announced here on Monday so get clicking, guys and gals!

Cheers,

CVAdmin

Ken Wolff
wolff2001@gmail.com
916-704-9238

The Soaring Eagle Team
+0
Ken
Ken Wolff

1889 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: 5 Positions Now Open For 1st String Varsity " A Team!"
2/20/2012 9:27:46 AM
Time to check in. I just received on of the many prizes that come along with surfing:

Prize Claimed!

You won 30 Credits!

The prize has been added to your account and you may now resume surfing by clicking the matching image in the surf bar. Thanks for playing!

This is a 24 hour race and I am in 3rd place at the present. Not sure if I can keep up the pace. I need to take a break and get some sleep. Will check in again in a few hours.Happy face
Ken Wolff
wolff2001@gmail.com
916-704-9238

The Soaring Eagle Team
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!