Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
THREAD 7 - Distinction between Forgiveness and The Ho'oponopono Way
2/13/2012 12:38:01 AM

Hello to All of You!

In this thread, We feel that it is of the Utmost Importance to Clarify the Distinctions between Forgiveness and the Hawaiian Way of Healing called Ho'oponopono.

We observe that many people use the term Ho'oponopono in reference to the fact that they are Forgiving an Individual that is causing them some problems into their actual reality.

Ho'oponopono is Not Forgiveness! However...

Forgiveness is, in a way, part of the Ho'oponopono Process of Healing.

To explain the Distinctions, We will let You look at Two Videos that are Perfect at explaining Forgiveness first and then Ho'oponopono, so that You can see for yourself where they differ.

Forgiveness is...

Ho'oponopono is "Self Identity through Ho'oponopono is an updated version of an old Hawaiian Problem-Solving Process that releases the memories or programs that We recorded in our Sub-Conscious"...

We can observe from these Videos that both Processes Differ; and, they both Heal in a Different Way. Ho'oponopono is Not Forgiveness! And, Forgiveness is part of the Ho'oponopono Process in this very specific way...

When saying "Please Forgive Me", I am asking Forgiveness to Myself, to the Divine in Me, and so I will be releasing that memorie or program involved in the issue that I am working on in the moment. It is Not in any way related to Forgiveness of Someone else.

We Wish that We all Clearly Understand the distinction between the two processes.

However, We Created a Specific Thread for those of You who would like to Learn, Discuss and Share about The Ho'oponopono Way and Your Own Experimentation of it in Your Own Life. You can visit here...

http://community.adlandpro.com/forums/post/2512387/THREAD-8-The-Hooponopono-Way.aspx?flag=1TheForgivenessSchool

Love & Blessings to All,

Co-Creators

"Forgiveness is not forgetting an injustice done; it is the Understanding that allows us to set aside the Emotional Impact of that injustice pertaining to ourselves. When We no longer hold those Emotions, and have Understanding for the Person, We have Forgiven them. ~ MoonSinger
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!