Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Beryl Payton

2592 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: Beryl, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!
2/12/2012 9:04:51 PM
Hi Branka,

Thank you so much for doing this for me. I really feel so honored. I really love that header graphic you placed here, and this lovely forum thread you have started for my party.

You are a very special lady and a really cherished friend. Although my birthday is actually tomorrow,, February 13th....what better way to kick it off but starting a day early. So that being said, thank you again, and ...........

433942svt4j3j483borroedfromSharonLe.gif
Blessings,
Beryl

This Is The Healthy Lifestyle Feature-rich Information Website - Family Owned and Operated Vial Virtual Solutions Helping Business to Achieve Their Dreams
+0
Beryl Payton

2592 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
2/12/2012 9:11:51 PM
Hi Pat,

Thanks for taking time out from your own festivities and stopping by. By the way, Happy Birthday again to you also.
Not sure yet what my family and friends here have planned for the big day tomorrow, but only know it will be a blast.

Thank you so much for the warm birthday wishes. Love the graphic, tweety bird is one of my favorites. Love you much, dear friend. Have a really fantastic day.

2ee3.jpg
Blessings,
Beryl

This Is The Healthy Lifestyle Feature-rich Information Website - Family Owned and Operated Vial Virtual Solutions Helping Business to Achieve Their Dreams
+0
Branka Babic

1352 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
2/12/2012 9:12:48 PM
You are welcome Beryl, it's an honor and pleasure to add some candies to your life basket :).

Seems that my comp waited for you to appear to be useful again.

And now

For The Queen Of The Day - One Of Best Songs Of The King Of Last Century :) -LET'S DANCE

+0
Beryl Payton

2592 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
2/12/2012 9:20:09 PM
Hi Myrna,

Thank you for coming to the party dear friend. You are one of the sweetest and caring people that I know. Wow, the graphic's are so lovely.

Ok, I did close my eyes and made a wish. The candles must be trick candles, because after blowing them out, they relit themselves. Just joking about the candles.

Enjoy the party and have a fantastic day.

654519a2mr65l8bp.gif
Blessings,
Beryl

+0
Beryl Payton

2592 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
2/12/2012 9:41:53 PM
Hi Branka,

I am so glad that all is working okay again. I saw your ad on Facebook, checked the time and knew that it was time for the guest of honor to show up.

I really love that video, thanks for posting it. I know in my mind that he is gone and no longer with us, but he is still in my heart. He was definitely one of the best.

On my way to the party I ran into someone who said she wanted to join the party, so I brought along my own dancer.

th_ANTI_BOYNGIRL.gif
Blessings,
Beryl

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!