Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Elaine Groff Wolff

314 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Get The Cinch Inch Loss Program and A Plan B To Go Wiith It!
1/31/2012 11:37:37 PM
Shaklee Skin Care AvatarWhat can we do here in AdLandPro? I only have 1 free ad. I could probably do a lot more and your pointers on that would be most welcome. I copied my ad entitled "Get the Cinch Inch Loss Plan" and pasted it in this message.

The most successful people on the Internet (including Bill Gates) make great use of Copy and Paste. That is why I created this "Copy & Paste Advertising" forum. Keep in mind when you copy something stay within the rules by making sure that it is yours. If the material belongs to somebody else, make changes to it so that it becomes yours.

Your comments, suggestions, and advertising is welcome here. Join the forum, make comments on existing threads, and click New Topic and create a thread of your own.

If I am not in your circle of friends, please invite me.

Shaklee Logo
Brought to you by Elaine and Ken Wolff Independent Shaklee Distributors:

This year has been great so far. I just returned from a visit to Puerto Rico. I was able to enjoy my stay and not be too "over indulgent" in what I ate.
I had the right plan. It is call the "Cinch Inch Loss Plan," On the way too and from Puerto Rico, My flights were long and there were lengthy lay-overs as I traveled across the USA Continent and on to the Caribbean. I was able to save calories and money in expensive airports by using the "Cinch Inch Loss Plan.".
Combine this plan with the "Rx For a Healthier Life" or the "Rx For a Healthier Life-Kosher."

Go to our Cinch Website and click on the live links for:

Real Science

Real Reasons
& Real Products
Take the Free Profile Analysis and Order Products specific to your needs.

We are ready to share more than ever the healthy benefits of a Shaklee lifestyle. JOIN US and learn what it is like to live longer and healthier lives.

Free Membership With Vitalizer & Get a FREE Cinch SamplerFast Start Program
Step 1 Join with a FREE Membership (a $19.95
value) with Shaklee Vitalizer.
Step 2 Get a Cinch Sampler Pack (a $100.00 retail
value), FREE!* This offer ends March 31.

It is easy to contact us with any questions you may have and give us information about your needs, wants, and don't wants.
Elaine Groff Wolff
+1
Elaine Groff Wolff

314 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
RE: Get The Cinch Inch Loss Program and A Plan B To Go Wiith It!
2/8/2012 1:30:59 AM
I just found a great video and success strategy put together by one of my friends Matthew Harris. He is near the top of the leader board in our primary business.

Enjoy the video and take action:

Your past cannot be changed:
change Tomorrow by your Actions
Today!

Elaine Groff Wolff
+1
2/21/2012 1:21:38 AM
Hi,I am Jay Crooks I just got one of your emails through Top Tier Traffic and it sent me Back to adland. I see you are with Shaklee I once thought of joining shaklee from someone in Verretekk hows biz? I am still interested.
+0
Ken
Ken Wolff

1889 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
2/21/2012 9:19:23 AM

Quote:
Hi,I am Jay Crooks I just got one of your emails through Top Tier Traffic and it sent me Back to adland. I see you are with Shaklee I once thought of joining shaklee from someone in Verretekk hows biz? I am still interested.

Hi Jay, I am Ken Wolff, Elaine's Husband. She is in Puerto Rico right now, traveling light and did not take her computer. So if you don't mind I will respond to your request for information about Shaklee. I am sure that Elaine would like to talk to you to and I will be in touch with here tomorrow.

The shaklee biz has been a blessing in our lives. I could give you all kinds of tesimoials on how the products have imporved my life and Elaine could as well. That would probably take up too much space here anyway...LOL. It would be better for us to explore this a little bit on the phone. We have conference calls and webinars every Monday which you would be very welcome to attend. You can call us anytime.

There is a contact us form on our website where you can give us your contact information.

I look forward to connecting with you here in AdLandPro. I will send you an invitation to be friends.

Ken

Ken Wolff
wolff2001@gmail.com
916-704-9238

The Soaring Eagle Team
+1
Elaine Groff Wolff

314 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
3/20/2012 7:11:05 PM
Hi Ken, Shaklee Independent Distributor

Thank you for responding to Jay Crooks about our Shaklee business while I was in Puerto Rico. It was a wonderful trip, visiting with my aunt, cousins, and my sister and 3 nieces. It was pleased to know that you were taking such good care of things while I was gone.

Now that I am home to snow and rain, I will follow up with Jay and make sure that he has all the information that he needs.
Click to Join the Fast Start program

I love the Shaklee videos

Elaine
Elaine Groff Wolff
+1

facebook
Like us on Facebook!