Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
What I Believe
1/28/2012 9:42:38 PM

What I Believe

I believe that the human body is the home of a divine presence.

I believe by honoring that divine presence our body feels blessings through the spiritual fruit.

I believe that opposing that divine indwelling is harmful emotionally, mentally, and behaviorally.

I believe divine fruit of the spirit blossom from that inward presence. That fruit includes meekness, gentleness, peace, love, goodwill, kindness, joy, faith, goodness, self-control, patience, and perseverance.

I believe moist, soft, tender qualities within the body are pools of the divine spiritual fruit.

I believe the health of the human body comes by a healthy relationship to the divine presence in us.

I believe the source of feeling safe and secure is by living in peace with the inward divine presence.

I believe social cohesion forms by acceptance, hospitality, and welcome to that inward divinity, the source of all harmony.

I believe we experience the value of our worth by giving praise, honor, and esteem to the inner divinity, the source of all worthy fruit.

I believe civil communication comes by expressing ourselves as though speaking to the divinity that lives within.

I believe some oppose divine qualities, seeking to be supreme over all, creating destruction in the process.

I believe the rewards for pleasing the divinity in us are the blossoms of spiritual fruit.

"Values Of A Spiritual" will take readers on an insightful journey to where wisdom and enlightenment await. Visit the Web Site for videos, excerpts, and much more http://www.149roman.wordpress.com
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!