Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Ken
Ken Wolff

1889 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Click Here to Introduce Yourself!
1/27/2012 7:53:05 PM
Hi AdLandPro Friends, Welcome

Ken Wolff here. This forum is for you. Please join and introduce yourself.

Step 1 Click on the New Reply below to introduce yourself in this thread.

Step 2 Click on this text link "How To Become A Credit Multimillionaire"
and New Topic to post your message about what you are excited about. It may be a marketing strategy that is working for you. It may be your personal business or a service that you provide.

Step 3 We will pay whatever you are promoting forward giving it residual & exponential exposure not only here in AdLandPro but in other communities.

Step 4. Invite your "A Team", your followers, your friends to come and take advantage of this better than free advertising. Explore what we are doing for others in the "Deal of the Day" forum.

About me. I was blessed to be born into a loving caring family. My parents were always helping other people. Giving was more blessed than receiving was a philosophy that I grew up with. What I discovered from many of the mentors in my life was that if you help enough other people achieve their dreams and aspirations without the expectation of compensation you will never have to worry about your own needs.

My Dad was a carpenter and worked for my wife Elaine's father building churches when I was in the 4th and 5th grade. At the time I was infatuated with her little sister and she was more interested in my older brother, but we met again at Camp Myrtlewood a few years ago. It was perfect timing and were married a year later there at the camp. Elaine shares my desire to help other people.

We look forward to sharing strategies for success with you.

Ken and Elaine Wolff

Better than FREE Advertising forums:

"Deal of the Day"

"How To Become A Credit Multimillionaire"

My wife Elaine's - Copy & Paste Advertising

Click Here to Introduce yourself or on the New Reply button below.
Ken Wolff
wolff2001@gmail.com
916-704-9238

The Soaring Eagle Team
+0
Elaine Groff Wolff

314 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
RE: Click Here to Introduce Yourself!
1/30/2012 2:21:53 AM
Hi AdLandPro Friends,

When I was a child, I had a lot of things going for me. My parents loved me and allowed me to be my own person. When girls did not have paper routes, I had one...Of course on paper, it was in my brother's name, but they knew at the news paper office that I was the one. I was just one of the guys. We played cowboys and Indians, baseball on the street, roller skated down the hill until we reached the bottom and grabbed the street sign post before we skated into the busy street. My bicycle was my constant companion when I delivered papers and did other things. My favorite thing at home was to "help" my dad in the shop by holding boards, the tape measure and whatever else I could just to be there. We made cages for our pet white rats and hamsters. I wanted to grow up and be an architect but it was too soon for a girl to go that direction and I was a math teacher and a home economics teacher instead.

I retired from teaching in the classroom but still do some tutoring and am excited about sharing what I have learned from my husband Ken about marketing and advertising on the Internet. I created the "Copy & Paste Advertising" to help my friends here in AdLandPro. with their advertising. It is also a place for everyone to share their strategies for success. We are like minded in the philosophy of the "Golden Rule" and helping others to be successful. In all of our forums we promote what you are excited about. We can only be successful in doing that if we can help you to be successful in promoting your programs.

One of my passions is art which I am sharing in "Elaine's Art" forum.

If I am not already in your circle of friends please invite me.

Elaine

Elaine Groff Wolff
+0
Ken
Ken Wolff

1889 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
1/30/2012 10:18:58 PM
This message just sent to 501 of my friends in HotSpotMailer . HSM
Hi HSM Friends,

Save this email for all of the resources. Scroll to the credit link, click and read this message in the forum after you introduce yourself.

Want up to 30,000 Credits Just for joining 2 programs?

Join AdLandPro Free and receive 1000 Credits.*

Go Here to Join:

http://comm/unity.adlandpro.com/welcome/baldyken2001.aspx

Join as Adlander Basic and receive 3000 Credits.*

Join as Adlander Plus and receive 5000 Credits.*

Join as Adlander Gold and receive 10000 Credits.*

Once in ALP Join the "How To Become A Credit Multimillionaire" forum and receive 1000 Credits.* If you are already a member of ALP you still receive the 1000 Credits.*

Join Click Voyager for Free and receive
1000 Credits.*

Go Here to Join:

http://www.clickvoyager.com?id=baldyken

Upgrade to earn $ and receive additional Join Bonus Credits.

Join CV as a Silver Member and I will give you 5,000 CV Credits!

Join CV as a Gold Member and I will give you 10,000 CV Credits!

Share your strategies for success!

Ken R Wolff
Internet Marketing Consultant
800-291-4903

Your past cannot be changed:
change Tomorrow by your Actions
Today!

* all credits awarded in Click Voyager for this offer.
HSM

HotSpotMailer = Unlimited Email Ads & Unlimited Bucks!

Tired of being about to email your ads
once a week or once a day?

Well look no more as the *HotSpotMailer* has
just opened its doors. Find the hotspots and
get even more people to email - easy.

*Email as often as you want.

*Unlimited Email Advertising & Unlimited Earnings.

*All the extra's are dirt cheap too!

Click Here for Details

*Don't hesitant and give it a try!

Regards,
Ken Wolff

Ken Wolff
wolff2001@gmail.com
916-704-9238

The Soaring Eagle Team
+0
11/21/2012 2:43:11 AM
Hi, this is Steve Runningman Martinezshopper. I love Adlandpro as this is a great community full of wonderful people. I'm not as active as I used to be as I stay so busy, however lately I've been trying to visit and post more. Hope you are all doing well. Have a blessed, Happy Thanksgiving!

Thx & don't forget to vote for the Person of the Week. Steve Runningman Martinezshopper

http://community.adlandpro.com/forums/post/2580482/Vote-for-the-348TH-POTW-Award-Winner-Your-Vote-Appreciated.aspx?flag=23145200
Adlandpro is one of my fave sites as the people are fanta-bulous, the networking is great, having a place to share ads and info rocks! For over 20 years now I've been part of a huge T.E.A.M., where "Together Everyone Achieves More." Our dreams and goals are to help as many folks succeed as possible no matter what occupation or biz you are in. I have 3 main blogs or websites, including expertise in blogging, forums, communities, network marketing, social networking, advertising, lead generation, SEO & more. Love connecting with like-minded individuals. Thanks so much, Mark Stephen Hauser of http://www.facebook.com/martinezshopper and my main blog https://martinezshopperdotws.blogspot.com/
+0
Ken
Ken Wolff

1889 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
11/21/2012 3:53:44 AM
Hi my friend Steve,

Thank you for stopping by and introducing yourself in this forum. I see you are in the "running" for the 348th POTW Award! Looks like you are doing quite well. Certainly participating in this and other forums is looked at highly by those who vote.

Good Luck I have already voted but I do hope a lot more will. Vote 4 the POTW

Quote:
Hi, this is Steve Runningman Martinezshopper. I love Adlandpro as this is a great community full of wonderful people. I'm not as active as I used to be as I stay so busy, however lately I've been trying to visit and post more. Hope you are all doing well. Have a blessed, Happy Thanksgiving!

Thx & don't forget to vote for the Person of the Week. Steve Runningman Martinezshopper

http://community.adlandpro.com/forums/post/2580482/Vote-for-the-348TH-POTW-Award-Winner-Your-Vote-Appreciated.aspx?flag=23145200

Ken Wolff
wolff2001@gmail.com
916-704-9238

The Soaring Eagle Team
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!