Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Ken
Ken Wolff

1889 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Having Success? Pay it forward!
1/21/2012 2:14:54 AM
CV

Hi AdLandPro Friends,

It is with great pleasure that I share with you an opportunity to become a credit multimillionaire. I know...some of you are already there. I also know that If I can do it anybody can. It may take a mind shift. If what you are doing now is not working, try something else!

The one thing in my life that has brought me the most success is teaching what I learn to others. I have always had a hard time keeping a secret. Especially if it has something to do with earning your way to the top. The top or near the top of the leader board that is. Now, I have to tell you that being in the number one position is not always the best. Let me ask you. Let's say you are a player coach. Wouldn't you rather see your team members on the leader board in front of you? If they are in your downline you would. I have received a lot of awards and recognition over the years, but I get a lot more pleasure in seeing my downline walk across the stage receiving their trophies.

Become a teacher, a coach, a mentor or a leader. Call it what you want, but do it. Don't wait until you know what you are doing before you start. Learn from the mistakes that you are willing to make.

While surfing multiple exchanges as I usually do, one of my favorite notices appeared:

Congratulations! You won 879credits!

A few minutes later:

Smiley

Prize Claimed!

You won 100 Credits!

The prize has been added to your account and you may now resume surfing by clicking the matching image in the surf bar. Thanks for playing!

A few more clicks &:

CV Hangman!

You Made 0 Misses And Won 350 Credits!

By placing in the top 200 most active members yesterday,
you've earned yourself 103.62 bonus credits.

Here is the fun slots that keeps bringing you back lick a long drive in golf:

CV Slots

Smiley

Prize Claimed!

You won 2 CVSlots Spins!

The prize has been added to your account...
Lifetime Winnings
Spins Remaining

Balance
Win

Here is another winner:

Lifetime Winnings
Spins Remaining

Balance
Win

I just had a 1000 winner with 3 Click Voyagers. I thought about copying it a few seconds after I clicked the Cash Out button.

I won 3 Firefox today (3/15/2012) for 500 credits but I was on my Droid and had no way to copy it.

Referral Credits Earned Lifetime 595094.90

Surfing Too Fast (oops)

Top Clickers For Fri 20 Jan 2012
Position
Username
Number Of Clicks
Credits Earned
1baldyken1101100.00

Join and Get Your Share of 2.25 Million Credits Credits!

Bring your A Team! Join this forum! Share your strategies for success!The CV Letter Hunt

While surfing on either the regular Surf For Credits or the Click Voyage, you will occasionally find bonus letters. Whenever you find one, a small notice will appear in the surf bar. Once you collect all the letters to spell out Click Voyager, you can come to this page and claim your prize! You can win anywhere between 100 and 1000 credits so keep surfing and keep watching for those letters!

Your Current Letters

Congratulations! You won 957credits!

The credits have been added to your account and you can now start hunting for more letters!

Ken Wolff
wolff2001@gmail.com
916-704-9238

The Soaring Eagle Team
+0
Ken
Ken Wolff

1889 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: Having Success? Pay it forward!
1/25/2012 2:25:26 AM

hsm

The following message sent to 501 randomly selected friends in HSM:
Hi HSM Friends,

Read this message in the "How To Become A Credit Multimillionaire" forum in AdLanPro. Scroll to the bottom and click for credits. that will take you to the forum.

It is with great pleasure that I share with you an opportunity to become a Credit Multimillionaire.

I know...some of you are already there. I also know that If I can do it anybody can and I will show you how.

This is not a get rich quick scheme. It is not necessarily easy. It may take a mind shift. If what you are doing now is not working, try something different.

The Fast Start to Becoming a Credit Multimillionaire is easy. It involves joining the "How To Become A Credit Multimillionaire"forum in AdLanPro and Click Voyager.

If you are serious about earning credits you will want to take advantage of the OTO(One Time Offer). Can you keep a secret? If you want to check it out first and still take advantage of the OTO, join with another email. Trust me, when you see all of the ways to earn credits and the advantages to being an upgraded member you will want to come back and join with an email that you use on a regular basis.

My Unused Credits 2245296.14

Having Success? Pay it forward!

Join this forum! Share your strategies for success!

Join and Get Your Share of 2.25 Million Credits Credits!

Join this forum and Click Voyager and I will give you 2,000 CV Credits!

Join CV as a Silver Member and I will give you 5,000 CV Credits!

Join CV as a Gold Member and I will give you 10,000 CV Credits!

The one thing in my life that has brought me the most success is teaching what I learn to others. I have always had a hard time keeping a secret. Especially if it has something to do with earning your way to the top. The top or near the top of the leader board that is. Now, I have to tell you that being in the number one position is not always the best. Let me ask you. Let's say you are a player coach. Wouldn't you rather see your team members on the leader board in front of you? If they are in your downline you would. I have received a lot of awards and recognition over the years, but I get a lot more pleasure in seeing my downline walk across the stage receiving their trophies.

Become a teacher, a coach, a mentor or a leader. Call it what you want, but do it. Don't wait until you know what you are doing before you start. Learn from the mistakes that you are willing to make.

While surfing multiple exchanges as I usually do, one of my favorite notices appeared:

Congratulations! You won 879credits!
A few minutes later:

Prize Claimed!

You won 100 Credits!

The prize has been added to your account and you may now resume surfing by clicking the matching image in the surf bar. Thanks for playing!

Thanks for joining!

Referral Credits Earned Lifetime 595094.90

So many different ways to receive credits!

JOIN NOW BONUS: If you join now and post a message that you joined the forum and Click Voyager stating the level at which you joined, I will DOUBLE THE REWARDS described above. Bring your A Team! Share this information with your followers. I will honor these rewards 5 levels deep or until my credits run out.

Click Here To Join AdLandPro or click on the banner below.

ALP

Click Here To Join Click Voyager or click on the banner below.

CV

Ken Wolff
wolff2001@gmail.com
916-704-9238

The Soaring Eagle Team
+0
Elaine Groff Wolff

314 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
1/26/2012 12:26:40 AM
OK I joined the forum and I am a Gold Member of Click Voyager on your first level.

Elaine
Elaine Groff Wolff
+0
Ken
Ken Wolff

1889 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
1/26/2012 1:00:19 AM

CV
Yaeh!... Right, my love! You joined back in May of 2010. You have more credits than I do (2409232.00). OK! OK dear! A Deal is a Deal!

Here you go!

10000 Credits Transferred Successfully!
A Message Has Been Sent To Notify elainejgroff

Thanks for being an active member of this forum! Hey Surfer

Ken

P.S. Who is next to get their share of 2.25 million credits and learn how to become a Credit Multimillionaire!
CV Banner
Ken Wolff
wolff2001@gmail.com
916-704-9238

The Soaring Eagle Team
+0
Elaine Groff Wolff

314 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
1/26/2012 2:46:45 AM
Thank you
Thank you my love! You are so generous.

I just sent the following message to 501 randomly selected friends in HotSpotMailer.
Hi HSM Friends,

I just had 10,000 Credits Transferred to my account by the Administrator of the "How To Become A Credit Multimillionaire" forum in AdLandPro.*
It was so easy. All the details on how you too can receive even double that amount are spelled out in the forum.

You have to be a member of AdLandPro.

Click Here to Join*
Click Here to Join the forum*
Forum Description:

I am blown away by the generosity of several Traffic Exchanges. I love it! Don't you? In this forum you can share your favorite Traffic Exchange and invite other members to join your A Team! You may also share your strategies for success. If you haven't learned it yet, you can learn it here. Helping others to become successful is the best and fastest way to achieving success yourself. Join this forum and help others!

Go now and get your credits,

Elaine
*Parts of this email were edited to give a better appearance in AdLandPro
HSM

Unlimited Email Ads & Unlimited Bucks

Hello! Tired of being about to email your ads
once a week or once a day?

Well look no more as the *HotSpotMailer* has
just opened its doors. Find the hotspots and
get even more people to email - easy.

*Email as often as you want.

*Unlimited Email Advertising & Unlimited Earnings.

*All the extra's are dirt cheap too!

Click Here For Details

*Don't hesitant and give it a try!

Elaine Groff Wolff
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!