Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Re: Hello Out There...Is anybody in there???
7/4/2006 7:47:12 PM
Hello Gilbert Before i delete your post I just want to explain something to you. I do a lot of research about mental health and health in general. To my knowledge, to date there are no miricle cure alls. No miracle devices that just cure everything. I take these forums very seriously becuse mental illness is a very serious illness. We had a lady come here for some help and understanding. Although I cannot truly know your intentions, your reply seemed very much like an ad to me and an ad that looks like so many others that it bothers me. The internet is full of empty promises and people do not come to my forums for empty promises. I too have promoted things based on testimonies of satisfied customers but I don't do that anymore. Now, once I have personally experienced complete success with something and believe in it with all of my heart, only then, will I promote it and even then not on my mental health forums. Please do not ever use my forums as ad space. I will leave this post up for a few days as an example to others of what not to do on my mental health forums and then it will be deleted. There are plenty of places around Adland to place ads. This is not one of them. Thank You Sincerly, Bill Vanderbilt
May a smile follow you to sleep each night and,,,,,be there waiting,,,,,when you awaken http://community.adlandpro.com/forums/8212/ShowForum.aspx Sincerely, Billdaddy
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!