Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Lucas Smith

8 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
You Can't Forget--Discount Golf Clubs Ping G20 Irons
1/9/2012 3:44:24 AM

In the past 2011, ping as one of the largest manufacturers of golf left us deep impression. I think the most memorable golf clubs to us is Ping G20 Irons. Both technical and appearance make our eyes open. Then I will briefly introduce this discount golf clubs.

The PING G20 Irons features a new Custom Tuning Port which expands perimeter weighting and increases MOI. The thinner face of the G20 Irons helps position weight to the toe for added forgiveness. The wider sole provides a higher launch angle. Strong lofts and a low center of gravity produce long shots with a high trajectory and maximum forgiveness. The G20 Irons is very similar to the G15 irons, with a slightly wider sole. The cavity of these irons features a very similar look to the G15's but with a new soft layer on the back to help with sound, feel and vibrations. The steel shafts also look new, with more evenly spaced steps than the traditional AWT shafts, with a unique and interesting feel.

The new G20 irons have many great advantages, they can really improve very golfer's game, they have new custom tuning port which can expand perimeter weighting and increases MOI, they have a thinner face which can help golfers to place weight to the toe for added forgiveness, and the strong loft and low CG of the G20 irons also can offer golfers long shots with a high trajectory and maximum forgiveness, their wider sole can also provide a higher launch angle. if you feel exhausted with your current golf clubs, you can have a try the newest Ping G20 Irons, they can bring some freshness to your game.

G20 Irons of superior quality at lowest sale price on Discountgolf4sale.com. You can not miss it.
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!