Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Barry Scott

492 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
RE: 2011 Person of the Year Vote
1/10/2012 4:27:51 PM

Quote:
I hope everyone is having a very HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

My vote is in, and you are all winners.

http://isanam.com/scraps/angels/angel-3.gif

Hugs, Jill

Hi Jill,

I couldn't agree with you more. Thanks for coming by to vote and I wish you a terrific week.

Regards,

Barry

VOTE FOR A NEW

PERSON OF THE WEEK

EACH WEEK

CLICK HERE

+0
Barry Scott

492 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
1/10/2012 4:29:18 PM

Quote:
Hi Barry thank you for maintaining this wonderful forum for our dear Adlandpro friends!

My vote is in.

Love and big hugs.

Barb :)

Hello Barbara,

Thank you, I do enjoy it and I am extremely happy with the turnout. Thank you for voting and I hope you have a great week! Thanks again.

Regards,
Barry

VOTE FOR A NEW

PERSON OF THE WEEK

EACH WEEK

CLICK HERE

+0
Carla Carey

3910 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
1/11/2012 2:19:23 AM
I voted ! thanks so much !
Carla
Glad to make your acquaintance! Carla Carey
+0
Barry Scott

492 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
1/11/2012 4:01:48 PM
Quote:
I voted ! thanks so much !
Carla

Thank you Carla,

Great to see you here voting, I appreciate the support as it has been awesome this past two weeks!

Sincerely,

Barry

VOTE FOR A NEW

PERSON OF THE WEEK

EACH WEEK

CLICK HERE

+0
1/16/2012 1:12:06 PM
Well Barry it appears you have managed to screw up my POTY award just like you did when I won the POTW and I am accepting no excuses this time because nothing can convince me that this, too, was not intentional.
As has been pointed out, no where was the word congratulations written and that in itself speaks volumes. I regret, now, having you and Bogdan delete all the complaints that were made over the screwed up mess you made when I won POTW but I was willing to give you the benefit of the doubt then, but no more. I've been following the POTW to see if anyone else got the same crappy treatment I got and they haven't, so for some reason I was singled out.
I won over some very deserving contenders and whether you like it or not, I did win. I sent you my bio last Thursday within a short period of time after you asked me and though I could see you were online for quite a long time afterward, to this day you've never opened that pm I sent you with my bio and I saw you online yesterday too. The only reason it's there now is because of complaints made by other people and Bogdan said he could do it, which he did. Why did you not send out the notification announcing a winners thread but sent out one for the new POTW poll? And don't say you sent it out because no one got it but we all got one for the new POTW poll.
I have been cheated again and I am sure you're very satisfied with managing to put a pall over my joy in winning. Know what though? After the initial shock wore off that I was being snubbed again I decided it wasn't worth getting upset about and I managed to have a very good weekend and as I write this I am calm cool and collected. As someone told me when I started my new forum, that I had started it at the right time could have no idea how right they were. I've been spending a lot time there and have been astounded at well it has been received and I'm thoroughly enjoying it because however you may feel about me as a person there are some things you can't take away from me and the success of my new forum is one of those things.
Things done for spite most times has a way of coming back and biting us in the butt as this action, or inaction will and I've said all I have to say.
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!