Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Ken
Ken Wolff

1889 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
The "Deal of the Day" Forum Just Got Better!
1/2/2012 3:08:04 AM
Click Voyager

Hi "Deal of the Day" Friends,

That's right! The "Deal of the Day" forum just got better! Better than free that is. We all like free right? Well, this is better than free. I have become a multimillionaire in credits and want to share those credits with you and in the process show you how you can do even better than I have done.

Starting today, January 1, 2012 I will advertise your ads for you in some of the Traffic Exchanges, List Exchanges, Email Exchanges and Social Communities Like Twitter, Facebook, on my Blogs and AdLandPro. All you have to do is post your ad in this forum.

At this point I will take care of all the details, post the advertising, and do the education. However, when you see what I am doing you can pay it forward, invite your friends to this forum and advertise for them in the same way.

Give it a try. You have nothing to lose and more than free advertising to gain!

To Your Advertising Success,

Ken Wolff

P.S. Your Total Unassigned Credits = 2222058.74 in Click Voyager and that is just one TE I have several that I use on a daily basis

Click Voyager Banner
Ken Wolff
wolff2001@gmail.com
916-704-9238

The Soaring Eagle Team
+0
Ken
Ken Wolff

1889 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: The "Deal of the Day" Forum Just Got Better!
1/7/2012 4:49:43 AM
IMfaceplate banner

Hi AdLandPro Friends,

Where do you advertise your AdLandPro affiliate link? I could use some help with this. I just wrote an article about AdLandPro and the "Deal of the Day" forum in IMfaceplate. I have written 23 articles there dating back to October of 2010. I think you would find them all of interest as the mostly relate to topics we are all interested in. I could use some like clicks on all of them but primarily I would like your help with the one about AdlandPro.

Click Here to read the article.

Let me know what you are doing to advertise your AdLandPro affiliate link. Is it working? I also simply need someone to click on one of the AdLandPro banners so that I can get my link active. I get a notice that nobody has clicked on it for 14 days. :-(

If I am not in your circle of friends please send me an invitation. I love to share strategies for success.

KenIMfaceplate

P.S. If you are not a member of IMfaceplate, CLICK HERE to join.

P.P.S. I noticed that the links went bad after some time...if you notice that in any of my posts please let me know. Thanks

Ken Wolff
wolff2001@gmail.com
916-704-9238

The Soaring Eagle Team
+0
Ken
Ken Wolff

1889 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
3/20/2012 1:38:29 AM
Wow! We made the Daily Sponsor Site in Click Voyager. We started the day out at 758 views. It is already up to 825. I expect it to go over a 1000 by the end of the day.
My wife Elaine had her "Get The Cinch Inch Loss Program and A Plan B To Go With It!" thread in her Copy & Paste Advertising forum go from under 3,000 view to over 5,000 view when she had the Daily sponsor Site a few days ago.

Now if you want to promote your AdLandPro sites, or any sites Click Voyager is in my most bias opinion the best place to do that. There are 106,248 Members in that community. That alone should be reason enough to join. But it might be good for you to view the following Splash Pages as they will each highlight an important feature of this amazing program:

Splash page # 1 Sunday Silver Service promotion

Splash page # 2 I Love Mondays

Splash page # 3 Click Voyager League

Splash page # 4 Hey Surfer

Splash page # 5 Referral Contest

Splash page # 6 Super Mouse

And last but certainly not least Splash page # 7 This one tells it all!

Ken Wolff

P.S. We have less than 2 hours to go and we are almost at 1000 views!

Monday, March 19, 2012

Ken Wolff
wolff2001@gmail.com
916-704-9238

The Soaring Eagle Team
+0
Ken
Ken Wolff

1889 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
3/20/2012 5:50:10 AM
We made it! We went over 1000 views. 10:49:57 PM Monday, March 19, 2012

Thanks for visiting this thread in the Deal of the Day forum.

You are welcome to click on New Topic and start your own thread. Post your best deal and we will pay it forward.

forum Description: Most of us who are marketing on line have great deals to offer. This forum is a place where you can post your best offer each day, including links to your websites, pages, ads etc. What a deal huh? It doesn't get any better than that anywhere except here. We will advertise your ads for you. See today's topics: Body By Vi SUPER TEAM BUILD FOR SUPER COMP PLAN!!! GET IN RIGHT NOW!!! By Francisco Dejesus Rivera.
Ken Wolff
wolff2001@gmail.com
916-704-9238

The Soaring Eagle Team
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!