Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Cheri Merz

1258 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Re: Happy NOW Year
1/4/2006 1:32:11 PM
Linda, Thanks for the timely reminder! I find myself saving your threads for "later" because they require more time to savor and digest. I have a whole stack of them that I haven't yet visited! Isn't it amazing that some of us deal with the unimportant now and wait for later for the most important? Glad I read this one in real time, so I can get back on track! At least I kept this concept in mind as I enjoyed my holidays with my family and gave no thought at all to business while I was with them--a first for me. Cheri
+0
Linda Miller

3429 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
1/5/2006 12:42:04 AM
Hi Cheri, Congratulations for spending time in the NOW with your family. That is really an accomplishment... and I know it feels good! And THANK YOU for saving my threads! I really appreciate that! :)
Help us spread the message to the world... http://www.themessage2000.com/messengers/lindamiller Linda Miller 828-652-4714 Nebo, North Carolina
+0
Cheri Merz

1258 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
1/5/2006 1:49:55 AM
You're welcome! Thank you for posting them. :-) Cheri
+0
Manuel Davis

261 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
1/10/2006 2:44:18 AM
Linda, It was good speaking with you the other day it has been a long tiome since I spoke about Jr. and talking with you let me know that other people like me are out there. I like the website, or Page I haven't actually had the time to look into it as I would like to, and some day soon I will set and look into it better than I have this morning, but I am so tired I must get some sleep. Have a good eveing/morning I will see/write to you later on in the day. Sincerely, Manuel D.
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!