Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Kathleen Vanbeekom

13305 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Free to Join: Instant Blog Subscribers, here's an ad to copy & paste:
12/25/2011 3:34:18 PM

You can earn a great recurring multi-level income from Instant Blog Subscribers! Free members can email their blog post once per week to 200+ members (200 given, plus credits from clicking emails) OR upgrade and earn a higher percentage of commissions and more levels of earnings AND you can email more often to a LOT MORE members! Free members earn on 3 levels: 30% from your personally referred upgraded members, then 10% on the 2nd level, and 5% from the 3rd level. Maximum income per sale for free members can be as high as $299 if someone orders a Founding Membership thru your link! You also get the list of multi-level referrals names & email addresses in your backoffice so you can contact them at any time, IBS is a great free list-builder. This is a very high-response multi-pronged advertising site! You can also gain signups for IBS thru the top header of your blog posts, that's an added bonus, it's like 2 ads in one...your blog post ad for your biz, and the top header for IBS! You can post to your blog daily, even on non-mailing days, and click to share your posts to Facebook, Twitter, MySpace, and many other networks, plus ping capabilities! Three of your 125x125 banners can also be added at the side of your blog, plus your Sokule ID, that's a total of 6 programs on 1 page, your main biz ad, the IBS header, and Sokule, and 3 more business banners of your choice, plus you can also add your Clickbank ID or Google Adsense, you get a LOT with IBS. Join here, then copy & use this ad with your ID on the end of this URL: http://instantblogsubscribers.com/vip/kcvan

+0
Elaine Groff Wolff

314 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
RE: Free to Join: Instant Blog Subscribers, here's an ad to copy & paste:
12/26/2011 9:04:56 AM
Thank you for starting this New Topic Kathleen.

Now, I am going to address our friends here a little bit on making the best use of this forum.

I am not going to join every program but I know a good one when I see it. This has got to be a great one. Actually, my upline is already a member and I thought about joining under him. I recommend that you do that if you know your upline is a member get their link, join and come back here to get our free advertising. We will help you build a downline.

My upline just happened to be my husband and I know that he is not doing anything with this program, so I am going with someone who is! Kathleen, Maybe now my hubby might get with the program. Actually he is having great success in a lot of other programs and so am I. In fact I just said to myself ..."Elaine, what are you doing? You are already doing so much. A blog?! You already have a blog and you are not doing anything with it." Click Here to see my other blog.

OK so here is how this Copy & Paste Advertising forum works. First thing you do is click on the text link above and join the forum. It opens in a new window so you will not lose your place here. After joining the forum you can click on New Topic and create your own ad, or you can come back to this topic and join Instant Blog Subscriber. You can join using Kathleen's link or my link. Either way it will be helping Kathleen. If you are already a member feel free to click on New Reply and post your ad on this topic.

All ads will be advertised not only here in AdLandPro but potentially all over the Internet! How cool is that? Be creative (hint- you can ad your banners, copy the emails and other resources provided by the exchanges you are promoting). Or copy an ad here and change the links to your links.

You can earn a great recurring multi-level income from Instant Blog Subscribers! Free members can email their blog post once per week to 200+ members (200 given, plus credits from clicking emails) OR upgrade and earn a higher percentage of commissions and more levels of earnings AND you can email more often to a LOT MORE members! Free members earn on 3 levels: 30% from your personally referred upgraded members, then 10% on the 2nd level, and 5% from the 3rd level. Maximum income per sale for free members can be as high as $299 if someone orders a Founding Membership thru your link! You also get the list of multi-level referrals names & email addresses in your backoffice so you can contact them at any time, IBS is a great free list-builder. This is a very high-response multi-pronged advertising site! You can also gain signups for IBS thru the top header of your blog posts, that's an added bonus, it's like 2 ads in one...your blog post ad for your biz, and the top header for IBS! You can post to your blog daily, even on non-mailing days, and click to share your posts to Facebook, Twitter, MySpace, and many other networks, plus ping capabilities! Three of your 125x125 banners can also be added at the side of your blog, plus your Sokule ID, that's a total of 6 programs on 1 page, your main biz ad, the IBS header, and Sokule, and 3 more business banners of your choice, plus you can also add your Clickbank ID or Google Adsense, you get a LOT with IBS. Join here, then copy & use this ad with your ID on the end of this URL:
http://instantblogsubscribers.com/vip/oregonsunflower

Elaine Groff Wolff
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!