Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Michael Caron

2248 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Urgent Request For Prayers!
1/4/2006 12:00:27 AM
Hi Marion, My prayers are with your friends. Your Brother in Christ Mike
Michael J. Caron (Mike) TRUTH IN ADVERTISING!! Friends First. Business Later.
+0
Robert Coaster

581 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
1/4/2006 2:38:08 PM
Will keep Dan & Rusty in my prayers.
+0
Rusty Yancey

278 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
1/5/2006 3:36:14 AM
Marion...thank you so much for taking the time to post my prayer request for my friend Dan. I have learned so much in the past 3 years about diabetes and the terrible toll it can take on your body. Paul, and Nan thank you for your prayers. Cheryl, I hope that you don't think that i have been avoiding you. A lot has been on standstill lately, thank you for praying for my friend. Johnny, Sunny, Ray, and Myrna, Michael, Lee Lu, and Robert, thank you for your support. Mike, I do hope that you are doing better with Shirley. I am praying for the both of you and asking our Lord to help ease the burden you both share. I hope that we do not have to make another trip to the hospital up your way for more tests. Will be traveling another 40 miles or so, in the next couple of hours to have blood tests drawn again....as something is seriously amiss. Every trip we make brings more uncertainty as to whether he can even make another trip. I don't know if I would be able to endure the pain that my friend has been through. I can't even begin to imagine having a stomachache that rarely ceases. And thank you to everyone else who is praying for Dan, I truly appreciate the support.
+0
Marion Tucker

2751 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
1/5/2006 9:46:55 AM
God Bless you all for coming and praying. Rusty I pray that you hold up as well. You are doing such an honorable thing taking care of Dan. We will continue to hold you both in our prayers. God Bless! Marion
Highest Paying Business Network In The World! http://goldie.secretdm.com/getinfo.html NEW REVOLUTIONARY ANTI-AGING BREAKTHROUGH!!! NO MORE PILLS OR JUICE, just spray nutrients in your mouth! http://Goldie.AliveMax.com
+0