Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Donggeun Yoo

2984 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Chapter Thirteen: On the Order 25
12/12/2011 12:31:55 AM
Chapter Thirteen: On the Order 25

On a New Year’s Day, the Founding Master addressed the congregation, “In my dreams last night, I encountered an unusual man. He said that he had no doubt our order will flourish in the future, but also worried that as our power grows, we might have contempt for other people or organizations. Therefore, he asked me to warn the congregation in advance. Though it is said that dreams are illusory, this particular dream seemed extremely vivid and clear; it is also extraordinary to have such a dream on a New Year’s Eve. So, whomever you might encounter, do not neglect to respect them. No matter how lowly a person might be, realize that he has the capacity either to render support in the development of our order or to harm it. Treat all sensory conditions with this ever-heedful spirit. This will be crucial to the road ahead for our order.”
WARNING: A new immensely powerful viral marketing system has been released, which allows marketers to broadcast messages directly to people's desktops. Learn more about it here: http://www.DesktopLightning.com/ohmmani
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!