Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Donggeun Yoo

2984 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Chapter Thirteen: On the Order 24
12/11/2011 2:33:25 AM
Chapter Thirteen: On the Order 24

The Founding Master said, “It’s been many years since I opened up a store and started my business, but I still haven’t seen a bit of profit because I have given all the goods away on credit to people. Some of those people steadily sold the goods I gave them and repaid me large sums of money while making a considerable profit for themselves, but those people are the fewest. Generally, people did not sell the goods I gave them but stored them in their homes; after a while, they returned the goods to me as is. Many lost the goods and did not even pay back their cost. So naturally I’m running a deficit. From now on, I commend the first group and give them better service. I will strongly criticize those who return the goods unsold. As for those who lose the goods and don’t even pay back their cost, I will make sure to report them to the authorities.” Then he asked, “Can you guess what I mean?” A disciple replied, “I think opening the store means that you, Great Master, have established a religious order. Repaying the cost of the goods and gaining considerable profits for oneself means that, after listening to the Great Master’s dharma talk, one spreads the teachings well to others while also practicing what one has learned; hence, one gains much profit. Returning the goods as is means that, after listening to the Great Master’s dharma talk, one may not forget it, but also one doesn’t gain any real effect. Losing the goods and not even repaying their cost means that, after listening to the Great Master’s dharma talk, one neither relates it to others nor practices it oneself, and even completely forgets it. Reporting them to the authorities means that, if one neither practices nor remembers it after listening to a great dharma talk, then one will be sure to commit many wrong deeds and inevitably will receive much retribution.” The Founding Master said, “You’re right!”
WARNING: A new immensely powerful viral marketing system has been released, which allows marketers to broadcast messages directly to people's desktops. Learn more about it here: http://www.DesktopLightning.com/ohmmani
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!