Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Essential Knowledge For A Wall Street Protester
11/6/2011 4:49:39 AM
Hello All

The news affects our business. You need to know this information.

See video below Also visit http://australiancontacts.ning.com/groups

+0
RE: Essential Knowledge For A Wall Street Protester
5/28/2012 9:53:41 AM
Who Really Runs The World. ... Watch 10 Video's

1/10 The Committee of 300 Conspirators' Hierarchy: Dr. John Coleman

Also may like to see The truth on world population growth.

http://australiancontacts.ning.com/video/worldpopulationgroaththetruth

Regards Michael
+0
Branka Babic

1352 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
RE: Essential Knowledge For A Wall Street Protester
5/28/2012 6:33:22 PM
Hello Michael!

Thanks for providing the links to those very interesting videos.

I am not lover of conspiracy, but can't deny that they create a part of human reality. Unfortunately my English is too obscure to write more about (to express myself in the way I need).

Field of human imagination is a field of, what we humans call, CREATIVE POWERS. Human minority, those who dare to think, easily expand into that field, and their thoughts create visions. People who masturbate or have an intensive sexual fantasy, also make visions which remain there. That field has it's north and south. North and south hear each other in opposite meaning. When ignoramus thinker or masturbator pops in, they hear wrathful words which God and his enemies exchange. If one is on south part of the field, for him is that part God and north is God's enemy and opposite.

That ignoramus man becomes hooked and .... depending on intelligence, ambition, submissive or arrogant ego, he becomes : prophet, writer (poet), painter, saint, revolutionist, member of a secret order, follower etc.

That's how all religions, atheism and conspiracy has been originated.

I am dedicated 24/7 (almost, with a short episodes of sleep) to research of such a weird phenomenons.

My advice to anyone would be: try to avoid to be a critical mass of life energy to any of those somnambuls, who might own all gold of this world, but they are feared mices enslaved by the psychotic chains. Their greed has them, their hate and fear consume them.... and your attention (whether pro or contra) feeds them up, and works against you.

I hope you'd be able to understand what I meant.
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!