Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Thomas Richmond

15469 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Thomas Richmond Update
10/19/2011 2:20:23 AM
Hey there good people of Adlandpro everything going just as planned?

Keep that faith and it will.

A little update on your humble member. some of you may have heard about my new job at Gone Clicking Traffic where i am a hired admin, simply love it and the site itself is doing better everyday.

Bizzy Blogz Community , still own that baby but not a lot happening as far as legit members is concerned , i have to watch out for spammers weekly you know how that goes some of you.. right? lol

And my SEO site that i bought from our good Canadian friend :) has changed a little with the payment plans but over all doing good as well. So most of my time i spend surfing now , looking at DMs making promos and dealing with customers (fellow TE owners) and its members. If you wish to know more.. please contact me Personally) dont read about hear say cuz its non-sence .. get it directly from me thank you. I will be back in here soon!! God bless you and take care , keep warm and have fun! Life is to short. Peace <3

- Thomas
AT YOUR SERVICE. Drop A Line With The Pros!! http://www.goneclicking.com/?rid=7178 http://www.protrafficshop.com/?rid=5719 Chief Administrator & Support
+0
Diane Bjorling

2586 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: Thomas Richmond Update
10/19/2011 2:26:24 AM
Its nice to hear from you Thomas and even nicer to get an update on what you are doing these days...so... when do you have time to sleep? lol

Being a business owner is a full time experience and a learning curve and I can say... You have learned so much and it has been a pleasure to watch you grow.

keep in touch..k?
+0
10/19/2011 2:33:59 AM

Hi Thomas, it is wonderful to see you honoring us with your presence. :) Hope everything is going great for you.

Sincerely,

Evelyn

+0
Phillip Black

5931 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
10/19/2011 3:29:04 AM

Hi Thomas,

Great to see you over here at ALP my Friend. I still try to touch base every few days over at the BBC, but I'm not able to be as active as I once was. Great to hear that you're staying busy!

Have A Blessed Week,

Phil

“There may be trouble all around, but I am calling you to a place of peace. Be still and know that I am God. Come to Me, and I will give you wisdom, strength, and grace for everything you face." Psalm 46:10
+0
Patricia Bartch

9394 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
10/19/2011 7:02:20 AM
so nice to hear from you thomas. you are one of my favorite, favorite people.

love you and GOD BLESS YOU THOMAS

PAT

I'm Your AVON LADY: http://youravon.com/pbartch *Ask me how to get FREE Shipping.
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!