Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Branka Babic

1352 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
RE: Art Challenge V.
10/23/2011 7:43:40 PM
Quote:
1nzze-122-1

Karen,

Looks like an entrance into a mystic cave, I could "see" thee priestesses doing a special rites inside. Very nice dear lady!
+0
Roger Macdivitt .

7333 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
10/23/2011 10:17:06 PM

Hi Mark,

My aim was to restrict individual entries as many people's entries get buried. I'm not too worried if some are taken out and replaced because AT THE TIME OF JUDGING only the first two entries present will be in the judging procedure. If too many are posted by any one person I would be inclined to remove later oneas.

In the initial post there is a link where, if people want to play, they can post more pictures but they won't be judged.

I hope that's clear. Post your favourite two here and if you want to replace them by others you can. This way people can visit the other forum and see lots but that everyone's personal two favourites will be here for judging.

Comments about entries won't affect judging as I always pull them out for judging by a neutral judge.

Roger

+0
Myrna Ferguson

16559 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
10/23/2011 11:06:33 PM
Here you are Roger, I don't think I will ever get the hang of this thing.

LOVE IS THE ANSWER
+0
Kathleen Vanbeekom

13305 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
10/23/2011 11:58:42 PM

oooh oooh! Jayson made a great clay bumblebee about a month ago in red/yellow/black polymer clay, I have photos of it, it has a stinger, hopefully will not offend. Then he'd have to come in here and yack, LOL. I can imagine him rolling his eyes now. I'll see what he says.

+0
Cheryl Baxter

2279 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
10/24/2011 6:32:29 AM
Hey there Roger,

I'll be back to post another entry...but, like Myrna, I'm still trying to get the hang of enhancing and manipulating the images. There are some interestingly strange effects I'm coming up with, but I'm going to try to do something a bit different when I have time.

Pat, I really liked the one you posted. It is fun to play around with this, isn't it!

Branka...just jump in & I know you'll have fun with it. All I've done so far, is use photo bucket tools to manipulate images. I'm sure there are other programs to use, but for now this is what I can do. Come on my friend. Give it a try.

Karen, you have a real knack for this. I enjoyed seeing what you have done.

Take care friends,
Cheryl
http://texasgalswholesaleproperties.com "browse our current properties" http://fortworthwholesaleproperty.com "check out our real estate blog" http://mydiscountchristianbooks.com "online bibles, books, music, more"
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!