Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Re: Visualize your 2006 today
1/1/2006 9:09:54 PM
Hi Linda, I am watching HGTV right now and seeing your new home, resonates within me, a feeling that I will be the next HGTV winner! And I am grateful :) I am not taking any chances though and will be registering for it every day! Congratulations on your new home, it truly is a fantastic and beautiful addition to your life! Wishing you all life has to offer... Have a Happy, Healthy, Prospeous New Year! Take Care and God Bless Syl
Sylvia Svihel 1-952-873-6996 (CST-afternoons)
+0
Linda Miller

3429 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Re: Visualize your 2006 today
1/2/2006 1:07:14 PM
Hi Izabel, Congratulations on the manifestation of your new living arrangement and thank you for sharing your wisdom on the power of gratitude, Gratitude is a very powerful spiritual practice. As you clearly know, all one needs to do is simply be grateful for something in each moment. You can always find SOMETHING for which to be grateful... even under the most trying circumstances. Blessing to you Isabel in the new year!
Help us spread the message to the world... http://www.themessage2000.com/messengers/lindamiller Linda Miller 828-652-4714 Nebo, North Carolina
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!