Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Myrna Ferguson

16559 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: Truth tellers
5/2/2014 3:45:52 PM
Hi Helen,

Thank you for your post on ROUND-UP. If people really knew how harmful this product is they would never use it again.

I think writing to your senators would be a waste of time, they are so into what they are doing for their benefits, surely not the people. I really feel each state should have a contact.
Here is a site to contact: http://www.organicconsumers.org/monsanto/
A march against monsanto: http://www.march-against-monsanto.com/
Another against monsanto is: http://occupy-monsanto.com/tag/march/
I got these all on a google search. And there is so much more, fighting
LOVE IS THE ANSWER
+1
Helen Elias

1370 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
5/3/2014 2:13:36 AM

Thank you, Myrna, for your comment and I appreciate your support.

I do not agree, however, that writing to senators and all those elected into government would be a waste of time. It is, after all, the people's votes that puts them there or boots them out. I wish you would not have said that about it being a waste of time because people may use it as an excuse to do nothing ...I hope not.

If they (the elected) get a bunch of emails with the same Subject they will start paying attention and will eventually read one of them to see what the fuss is about. I realize that too many in government are in only for themselves but that does not mean they are all like that and if the sheeples start showing disapproval it scares them and they do start paying attention.

People have said ever since I can remember that writing to the government is a waste of time. How do they know that? They don't! It is just an excuse for them to do nothing. Ask someone who says those things how they know what the government pays attention to or not. The elected pay special attention near election time.

Also remember, they eat and their families eat and I believe many of them are not aware of how dangerous GMO's are because they have been listening to the people they believe are the experts such as Monsanto. If people write to them using the email I have prepared for them, they will get the message loud and clear that we not only do not approve of GMOs but they will also learn new ideas and things about GMOs they didn't know and that can only result in them beginning to talk to one another about it and voting in favor of labeling, against any new bills that favor GMOs, etc. It may not happen overnight but if we do nothing, it will never happen.

Remember, government people cannot possibly know everything. They go to experts for information and advice. Lobbyists are just too happy to help them, and lie to them, in order to promote their company's agenda. We don't have lobbyists there and we just sit by, do nothing and let it happen. Elected officials may be just too happy to hear the other side of the story but if we don't educate them how will they know? They may not have time to do research on the pros and cons of a subject. BUT WE DO! WE can be lobbyists, right from our home in front of our computer. I know it makes a difference.

You mentioned OrganicConsumers.org. I have been subscribing to them for a long time now. I wrote emails against Monsanto when there were Marches Against Monsanto and probably had more than a few people go to the marches because I did something ...I spent hours creating and sending emails. Go to my forum "March Against Monsanto". These are good things to be involved with but it won't do much good if we just grumble amongst ourselves. We have to let the powers-that-be know that we are not happy about these GMOs and that we are not buying into the lies.

IT WILL MAKE A DIFFERENCE!! The only way it won't make a difference is if we all use the excuse that it does no good to write senators and congressmen.

I know most people don't know what to write. Now there is no excuse. I have written it for them if they wish to use my letter. {People who create letters get paid hundreds of dollars just to write one like the one I wrote :)) I am doing it for nothing :))} They can make changes to it if they wish ...just no swear words are allowed. I even have provided all the links they need etc.

I hope you will change your mind, Myrna, and send some emails to the representatives of your country, federally and to the individual states at least to the one in which you reside.

Another thing to keep in mind is even if the elected person does not immediately read your email, it is very likely that some underling or aide will read it and some of them will bring it to the elected person's attention. There is no end to the possibilities ...unless, of course, you don't send that email.

Thank you for listening.

By the way, did you know that the president of OrganicConsumers.org was arrested a couple of days ago? Here's another place where we should be letting the government and the FDA know of our disapproval en masse. I will post the email I received about that to this forum by tomorrow.

Helen
zhebee@yahoo.com

Quote:
Hi Helen,

Thank you for your post on ROUND-UP. If people really knew how harmful this product is they would never use it again.

I think writing to your senators would be a waste of time, they are so into what they are doing for their benefits, surely not the people. I really feel each state should have a contact.
Here is a site to contact: http://www.organicconsumers.org/monsanto/
A march against monsanto: http://www.march-against-monsanto.com/
Another against monsanto is: http://occupy-monsanto.com/tag/march/
I got these all on a google search. And there is so much more, fighting
Spend $4 and get back $10 every time you spend. Contact me (Helen) at this email »»» zhebee@yahoo.com
+1
Helen Elias

1370 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
5/3/2014 11:57:51 AM

Hello Myrna ...and all

Below is the email I received from Organic Consumers Association. They arrested ...well, read it for yourself, especially interesting is what they arrested her for. Read the paragraph highlighted in yellow.

At the bottom, you can click on a link if you wish to subscribe to the OCA newsletter.

Helen

Spend $4 and get back $10 every time you spend. Contact me (Helen) at this email »»» zhebee@yahoo.com
+1
Myrna Ferguson

16559 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
5/6/2014 4:23:25 PM

Montague Keen Message for May 4, 2014…

by kauilapele

montague_keen_veronica30As I listen to Veronica's interview with Alexandra Meadors, I realize that these messages from Monty via Veronica are quite important to read. And I would strongly ask each of you to check within and consider listening to the interview.

I've linked to Andrew Bartzis website in the message below, particularly the Soul Contract Revocations.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Montague Keen Message for May 4, 2014

Last week will remain in your memory forever. Your sadness when you learned that one of your greatest supports must leave for a while. Understand that he has work of great importance to carry out. He will return and work alongside you when the timing is right. He will be safe. He is your friend and will always be there to support and assist you.

We opened your minds to the ley lines, etc. Now we show you what is being done to control you: all of you. We arranged for Andrew Bartzis and you to connect. Andrew was able to explain what those who control your world are doing to you to change your life paths. Andrew has written a very effective method of CUTTING THE TIES THAT BIND YOU AND KEEP YOU LOCKED INTO THE SYSTEM OF CONTROL.

Andrew calls them SOUL CONTRACT REVOCATIONS.

THEY ARE EXTREMELY POWERFUL. YOU KNOW THIS TO BE TRUE. You know what you experienced when you did them with Andrew on the 1st May. It opened your eyes to so much, and my dear, you have been so much better since you did the revocations. This is a MUST for everyone on Earth. You will find them on Andrew’s web site: Andrew Bartzis Galactic Historian. You will be amazed and delighted with the results which you experience.

Continue to do these until humanity is FREE of all the illicit restrictions that have been imposed. Your controllers use every contract you have had in every life you have ever lived. Sometimes they ALTER just one word, and that alone can prevent you from carrying out whatever mission you returned to Earth to do. THESE TIES MUST BE CUT as soon as possible. You do not have time to waste. You are in a window of opportunity. Do not delay. You need to protect yourselves and your families. You are up against THE SYSTEM OF CONTROL AND DOMINATION IN THE PURCHASE OF SOUL CONTRACTS.

They can travel back and forward in time, and thereby change the outcome for many of you. You need to protect your SACRED SPACE and create boundaries. Do not allow yourselves to be targets, to be manipulated and controlled. You now understand what was done through the control of the ley lines. You must continue with this. These two exercises complement each other; they must work in tandum. You are working for the survival of the human race on planet Earth.
Read more...

LOVE IS THE ANSWER
+1
Myrna Ferguson

16559 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
5/6/2014 4:26:47 PM
I admire Steve Beckow's reports, so I think this needs to be on here.

The Truth About the Obama Presidency Emerges

5646546We heard that the truth will come out. This so much sounds like the truth to me that we’ll leave it at the top of the blog until everyone has had a chance to read it.

Gordon ends with the comment that this group may well succeed. But, as you and I know, there’s not a chance in the world they will succeed.

To the many lightworkers who’ve unfortunately bought into this group’s undermining of President Obama by repeatedly distributing every lie that was ever concocted, my message is: please stop. To those who held the faith, thank you! Thanks to J.D.

The Obama “Un-Presidency”

Gordon Duff, New Eastern Outlook, April 30, 2014

http://journal-neo.org/2014/04/30/the-obama-un-presidency/

During the last months of the Bush administration, a Secret Shadow Government (SSG) was created to sabotage President Obama, politically, economically and, in particular, on issues of foreign policy. “Transition conferences” were held, procedures enacted, roadblocks created.

In every aspect of government, parallel command structures answerable to former officials and special interest groups were created.

In many departments such as those tasked with enforcing laws, regulating financial institutions or even commanding nuclear forces, new positions were created giving not only broad and unaccountable authority to minor officials but new regulations protect them from oversight or even detection.

In some cases, State Department officials overseeing intelligence and policy functions report, not to Secretary of State Kerry but to private “think tanks,” many tied to extremist elements of the opposition party.

“SSG” moles forge language on intercepts, distribute misleading analysis and photoshopped “evidence” and, most recently, have altered translated statements from the Russian government over the Ukraine to be full scale ultimatums where, in reality, such language has never been used.

In the worst cases, drug and human trafficking and even terrorism is involved. In one case, the Army psychiatrist, Dr. Hassan, responsible for the mass killings at the army’s Ft. Hood facility not only took part in a “transitional conference” at George Washington University but consorted with known terrorists while under the protection of powerful political friends in the Bush administration.

THE “UN-PRESIDENCY” OF BARACK OBAMA

If Obama administration policies make no sense, and to any moderately informed observer, that has to have come to mind, there is a reason. When Obama took office, the previous administration, the most corrupt and even “demonic” in history, had embedded its most venomous acolytes into key strategic positions.The most visible historic carryover from the Bush administration has been tied to the extensive privatization of intelligence functions necessary to maintain the flow of tons of heroin from Afghanistan and to maintain the “testy” relationships with the Mexican and Latin American drug cartels.

The rationale for “not letting go of power,” for failing to hand over the reins as it were is, ostensibly financial in nature. With control of events through the control of intelligence and, as with JSOC, or the Joint Special Operations Command, the quasi-political/privatized black ops group believed to still be commanded by Cheney and Rumsfeld though out of government, full military operational capabilities have survived where leaving public office should have brought that to an end.

Where the “carryover” has surfaced in an undeniable and most threatening fashion is with America’s nuclear forces. In 2007, nuclear weapons were illegally loaded onto a B 52 at Minot Air Force Base in South Dakota. The command of this nuclear base and its missile wings, perhaps the most powerful offensive force on earth, had fallen to a religious cult dedicated to bringing about a nuclear apocalypse.

In one of the rare successes of the Obama administration, Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff, General Martin Dempsey, has in a series of lightning strikes removed the entire nuclear command of the US Air Force.

Similarly, General Dempsey has removed dozens of ranking military officers and Pentagon officials revealed to be answerable to the “SSG.”

THE “MOVES” AGAINST AMERICA

345345Obama inherited a government “infected” by the secret societies John F. Kennedy warned about only hours before his assassination. Using names of their own choosing, Illuminati, Federalists, Freemasons, Dominionists, Evangelical Zionists, Temple of Set, Neocon, a virtual army of “moles” were planted at every strategic juncture in America’s bureaucratic and judicial apparatus.

1. Through control of the Federal Reserve Bank of New York, over $3 trillion was created without authorization or underwriting through Treasury Notes and distributed into a network of European banks through Bank of America and Royal Bank of Scotland. In a single act, Timothy Geithner misappropriated more funds than anyone in world history.
  2. A 5/4 majority in the Supreme Court not only legally underwrote the overthrow of the American electoral system in 2000 with the “appointment” of George W. Bush but certified through its silence the suspension of habeas corpus (encompassing all guaranteed rights of individual due process) in 2005, authorized blanket wiretapping, torture, defendants’ rights and legalized “execution by drone” without due process. In recent years all electoral financing controls guaranteeing constitutional “equal protection” were overturned.
  1. Through the process known as “gerrymandering,” electoral districts were reapportioned to guarantee that over 200 million Americans would be denied congressional representation, eliminating entirely their real voting franchise.
  2. Through blocking Obama judicial nominees and control of all regional Department of Justice officials and the FBI, with few exceptions, unprecedented criminality has been able to flourish throughout America. On issues of 9/11 alone, dozens of prosecutions, investigations and civil actions that easily exceeded prima facie requirements were quashed. In a well-planned and coordinated multigenerational operation, including “talent-spotting” at the earliest educational levels, a virtual army of semi-robotic automatons were injected into the American legal system insuring decades of abuse and injustice.
  3. Through control of service academies, extremist groups tied to bizarre religious sects, many deeply rooted in satanic practices, key areas with in the military and intelligence communities fell under control of secret societies.

For those who really understand the “Washington dynamic,” the real disappointment has been Obama’s unwillingness to remove not just obstructionist bureaucrats that sabotage policies and keep billions in public funds flowing directly to Bush run organized crime but the even greater threats such as we have seen during recently weeks.

UKRAINE “CRASH”

By this time, one thing is clear. Whatever legacy the Obama presidency wished to have has been destroyed by the debacle in the Ukraine. The gaffs are mounting up, the most recent one today when the New York Times was forced to withdraw an article accusing Russia of sending special operations forces into the Eastern Ukraine.

They had snatched photos from internet social media, did some “doctoring” and were, within hours, caught fabricating another story. Similarly, the Anti-Defamation League, a New York based lobby group closely tied to the New York Times had, only a week before, been “busted” for orchestrating the anti-Semitic pamphlets passed out to Ukrainian Jews.

It goes further, more than phony news stories, down to training terrorists, planning attacks, murdering demonstrators.

NOODLEMAN

Vickie Noodleman, or as she is now known, Undersecretary of State Victoria “Nuland,” was never a particularly noteworthy or capable individual. Her primary skills were her willingness to marry archconservative fanatic John Kagan and then to accept a position working for Dick Cheney, the infamous “Darth Vader” of American politics.

Noodleman wasn’t always the jowly cow we see today. By Washington standards she was a “hot babe.” Her marriage to John Kagan, the intellectually shallow head of the anti-Putin cabal at the Brookings Institution, assured her a quick run through the “pecking order” at the State Department, even under the flawed oversight of Secretary of State Hillary Clinton.

Clinton, were she paying attention, would have “strangled Noodleman at birth” as the proverbial saying goes, before damage could be done. It was Noodleman that supplied the “talking points” to Undersecretary of State Susan Rice during the Benghazi investigation, a political disaster for Clinton.

Little did the “half blind” Obama administration know that the Benghazi attack had been planned and underwritten in Washington, the Potomac Institute, PJ Media (a Mossad front group), the Heritage Foundation, the American Enterprise Institute and “carry-over” operational units “formerly” under command of “former” Vice President Cheney.

As with recent investigations that have traced the training of the Maidan Square snipers to secret CIA facilities in Poland, Benghazi was also a CIA operation. Few care to remember that Reverend Terry Jones, of Koran burning fame, in another life spent 12 years in Germany running Gladio operations.

Erased from history but brought back for this brief moment is a news story from that day:

“WASHINGTON, Sept 12 (Reuters) – General Martin Dempsey, the chairman of the U.S. military’s Joint Chiefs of Staff, spoke with Pastor Terry Jones by phone on Wednesday and asked him to withdraw his support for a film whose portrayal of the Prophet Mohammad has sparked violent protests – including one that ended with the death of America’s envoy to Libya.”

When backtracking the funding of the Jones film credited by General Dempsey for inciting what we now know to be the “cover and deception” operation leading to the Benghazi attack, the names Kagan and Nuland/Noodleman are seen repeatedly along with the front for the broadcast, PJ Media and a series of conservative think tanks.

Thus, Washington “Stink Tanks” as they are called, assisted by a YouTube Psyop media company and coordinated with corrupt elected officials murdered an American ambassador and used “SSG” insiders in the State Department to push blame onto the Obama administration.

This same method is being repeated in Syria, the Ukraine, with the Palestinian peace talks in addition to the sabotaged relationships with both Russia and China.

NO ONE WOULD BELIEVE IT

There is a clear agenda, one intended to “burn” Russia, China and the United States “to the ground.” Inside Washington and other capitols around the world, “SSG” moles, working in concert, are pushing the world to “August 1914.”

Why they may well succeed is simple. No one would believe it.

Gordon Duff is a Marine combat veteran of the Vietnam War that has worked on veterans and POW issues for decades and consulted with governments challenged by security issues. He’s a senior editor and chairman of the board ofVeterans Today, especially for the online magazine “New Eastern Outlook.
LOVE IS THE ANSWER
+1

facebook
Like us on Facebook!