Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Myrna Ferguson

16559 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: Truth tellers
10/22/2011 4:52:41 AM
Amanda,

It is sure nice to have you posting. Getting the word out is so important, the more people that is awakened to the truth the better.
LOVE IS THE ANSWER
+1
Robert De Merode

669 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
10/22/2011 5:06:36 AM
Hello Bogdan,
Concerning my scientific proof with regards to a child’s sand barrage in an attempt to stop the seas, I confess to not having one, sorry for the high expectations ;-)
Have a great W.E.
Kindly
Robert.

Quote:
Quote:
Hi Bogdan,
Chem-trails and cont-trails, yes my mistake, and not only mine. The cont-trails are only natural under their given conditions (which vary with weather conditions as I said). As for chem-trails to poison the population, this would need more than a good dream script to motivate a Hollywood film, but why not if commercially motivated.
There are tons of videos pretending to prove that this is reality, because with a good camera one can detect three trails from a twin engine 737! That only proves to me that the passengers are enjoying a proper functioning pressurization aboard. Pressurization also needs an exhaust!
As for weather modification, the word is a long shot for some local plane spraying a cloud to provoke some rain, rather like a child making a sand barrage on the beach to prevent the upcoming tide; it works for the first little wave during ten seconds. Exaggeration calls for a good redress in all sectors whether in one way or the other but to cry wolf for any research is just as uncalled for.
When it comes to food Amanda, being outrageously filled with everything except for what it pretends to be is due to commercial competition and needs above all other realities. It’s all part and parcel of 50 years of free riding on an unrealistic dream of false freedom with no hierarchy neither from morals nor basic human duties. The Western World thought it should be “nice” instead of “righteous”, “tolerant” instead of “committed”.
Kindly
Robert.

Hi Robert,

Look at the highlighted section. You appear to be very confident in your opinion.
Is your statement based on some scientific evidence/facts or just your gut feelings?
If you have some scientific support for your statement, I would like to look at it.

Bogdan

+0
Robert De Merode

669 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
10/22/2011 10:41:57 AM
Not very conclusive that which this author provides, nor is it deep science which advantageously makes it readable even if the gentleman concludes to chem-trails being a reality to some extent. And yes, they do exist in high quantity at air shows when the Red-Devils perform their amazing pilot formation show ;-)

http://www.nmsr.org/pilotsvu.htm

Kindly
Robert.
+0
Amanda Martin-Shaver

2587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
10/22/2011 2:05:22 PM

Still thinking there is no Occult or Illuminati. This video will show you many Govt, military, buildings and they way they are placed in USA several other countries.

+0
Amanda Martin-Shaver

2587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
10/22/2011 4:15:02 PM
Hello Myrna,

I would like to point out the subtlety how tracking of purchases by Walmart in this 1st video looks innocent enough to the unsuspecting senses. One of the interviewed customers - said he did not care if they wanted to track his underwear..
He and others did not get that if e.g. Walmart can track your underwear and no one notices or cares - then they can track more of our daily lives.

People need to be more perceptive what is happening around them. We live in a planned distracted world which rules us by busy-ness, stress and thoughts/ plans/ school exam/ problems/ what to cook for dinner/ etc
phones ringing etc on their minds all the time.
They learn to tune out
TV adverts / billboards / important notices and often miss that very vital clue what is happening around them

WAL-MART IS TRACKING YOU WITH RFID CHIP

Mass chipping of Americans has begun

Unless people are aware and alert - which many still remain ignorant and have no true concept of who is The Divine Head of God Almighty the Lord Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit 3 personalities in one.

God has not been taught in schools, taken away from public buildings and compromised even in churches. People as a whole do not seem to be perceptive of things happening around us and are oblivious.

The Mark of the Beast, U.S. Patent Office application for Skin Marking for RFID chip!

2017 Microchip New World Order Master Plan

Do your own research as there is a lot of information on Youtube and other sites.

Amanda
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!