Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Patricia Bartch

9394 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: Magnificent Oil Paintings by Leonid Afremov. Part 1
9/24/2011 6:23:37 PM
Luis... those paintings are truly magnificent. Thank you for sharing them with us.

pat
I'm Your AVON LADY: http://youravon.com/pbartch *Ask me how to get FREE Shipping.
+0
Sona Cechova

168 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
9/24/2011 6:25:02 PM
Quote:

It goes well with these paintings (I mean the music)

My dear Miguel,
I do not understand your question, why do you ask if the song is appropriate when the presentation of this melody is finished and it's absolutely amazing ... It's not so long ago, you sent it to me
Love
Sonja

+0
Sona Cechova

168 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
9/24/2011 6:31:33 PM
Quote:
See him in action!

My dear Miguel
Leonid Afremov deserves attention. It is great video. I had some idea of ​​how he paints his pictures. Colored areas that give the complete picture. His imagination must be amazing. It has a great sense of color and light.
Thanks for the video
Love
Sonja

+0
Sona Cechova

168 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
9/24/2011 6:43:44 PM
My dear Miguel,
All his paintings are amazing. I can not say that I like more. The perfect interplay of colors is absolutely stunning. I could look at those pictures all day and still want to see something new. It's amazing how he can realistically portray a reflection of a lamp on the sidewalk or in the rain. And those lovely as a tree full of all colors. I think that so perfectly harmony by the arrival of autumn I have not seen.
Thank you so much for this beauty. I like to come back and enjoy the beauty all of his paintings.
Love
Sonja
+0
Roger Macdivitt .

7333 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
9/24/2011 7:16:39 PM
These are such an inspiration.
There are elements of impressionism, abstract and traditional in his paintings. One shows real freedom of line another shows accuracy of line and form. The pallette is recognisable yet totally multi-coloured.
These paintings give me some of the inspiration that I have been seeking.
Thank you.
At this stage I cannot choose a favourite.
Just wonderful

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!