Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Beryl Payton

2592 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: It's Time To Congratulate Beryl Payton, Winner of the 295TH POTW
9/16/2011 10:18:30 PM
Hi Sara,

I knew I could not official start the party till you got here. You are such a sweet, loving and gracious lady. I bless the day when we first became friends.

Thank you so much for the kind words, sentiments and well wishes. You are such a great friend here and I hope you know how I feel about you.

You have held my hand through the bad times and been there through the good. You are truly a God send.

thank-you_36.gif picture by jeana900

Blessings,

Beryl

This Is The Healthy Lifestyle Feature-rich Information Website - Family Owned and Operated Vial Virtual Solutions Helping Business to Achieve Their Dreams
+0
Myrna Ferguson

16559 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
9/17/2011 12:28:30 AM
Hi Beryl,

You have a lovely bio. It is hard to believe you are 60. I thought the other week when I saw you were going to college, that you were like maybe 30. I admire your get up and go. Just keep going, U are greattttttt.

BERYL PAYTON

ENJOY YOUR WEEK
POTW
LOVE IS THE ANSWER
+0
Beryl Payton

2592 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
9/17/2011 5:32:56 AM
Hi Myrna,

Actually heading towards 61. When I was trying to make the decision to go or not to go back to college at my age, I thought long and hard, but finally came to the decision, "why not".

Thank you for all your kind words. Sometimes I feel like my "get up and go" is about to get up and get. However, I don't have long to go now, and can actually see the finish line over the horizon.

Thank you so much for coming, my sweet friend. You are a real gem.

427844yx78dco3sn.gif
This Is The Healthy Lifestyle Feature-rich Information Website - Family Owned and Operated Vial Virtual Solutions Helping Business to Achieve Their Dreams
+0
9/17/2011 10:06:34 AM
Beryl.... survivord continue your struggle
+0