Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Richard Mathiason

1539 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
RGCSL Daily Insights –There is no limit to the possibility inherent in all peopl
9/14/2011 1:52:46 PM

RGCSL Daily Insights

Rio Grande Center For Spiritual Living, Albuquerque, NM

Around the year with Ernest Holmes
Compiled by Serving New Thought

We give thanks to the Divine Journal for their work in providing this.

Return each day to RGCSL Daily Insights
You will find a new and wonderful insight!

The insight for today:

In saying that, 'no man puts a piece of new cloth on an old garment or new wine into old bottles,' Jesus was teaching a lesson in religious development."

"We are continuously living a new life and when the old and the new do not fit nicely together, the old, being no longer able to contain the new, should be discarded. Every day we must expect new revelations of old truths. We should never lose sight of the fact that the soul is on the pathway of an endless and ever-expanding experience and that only by expansion can it evolve. This does not mean that we should cast away any good which the old has to offer, but that we convert it into a greater good. Accepting the lessons and experiences of the past and taking the best from everything, we should press boldly forward, looking ever for the Truth and ever ascending higher and higher into the heavens of reality.There is no limit to the possibility inherent in all men. Let the timid soul put its complete trust in good and press bravely on."

Insight:
"'And, behold, a woman, which was diseased . . . came behind him, and touched the hem of his garment:For she said within herself, If I may but touch his garment, I shall be whole."

"It operates simply by speaking."

– Ernest Holmes

Join us in a celebration of expanding consciousness

We NEED YOU and value your support!

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!