Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Barry Scott

492 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
RE: Vote for the 295TH POTW
9/12/2011 3:58:35 PM

Quote:
I voted

Hi Jim,

As always, I appreciate your support week in and week out and thank you for voting. Have a great week.

Regards

Barry

VOTE FOR A NEW

PERSON OF THE WEEK

EACH WEEK

CLICK HERE

+0
Barry Scott

492 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
9/12/2011 4:01:54 PM

Quote:
Hi Barry and POTW Team,

Not sure what is happening with not receiving notifications from Adlandpro, but I am here. I would like to say thank you to whomever felt me worthy enough to be included yet again as a nominee for POTW. It is really so appreciated.

I voted.

th_Mouse.jpg

Blessings,
Beryl

Hi Beryl,

I believe that Bogdan has foung and repaired a technical issue that was causing this error. You are a deserving candidate for the POTW and I wish you the best of luck.

Regards,

Barry

VOTE FOR A NEW

PERSON OF THE WEEK

EACH WEEK

CLICK HERE

+0
Barry Scott

492 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
9/12/2011 4:04:35 PM

Quote:
My vote is in, as we remember 9-11-2001...

Hi Stephen,

Thank you for voting. Remember and never forget 9-11-2001.

Sincerely,

Barry

VOTE FOR A NEW

PERSON OF THE WEEK

EACH WEEK

CLICK HERE

+0
Beryl Payton

2592 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
9/12/2011 7:16:31 PM
Hi Barry and POTW Team,

I just wanted to come back by and thank all of my Adlandpro friends who have found me worthy of their time and their votes. I posted a link to the POTW forum in my forum Beryl's Place, to hopefully entice others to come out and vote. Here is the link to my forum http://community.adlandpro.com/forums/post/1209349/ComeOutAndSupportYourFriends/2.aspx

I am not asking that they vote for me, but that they do come over to the forum and take a minute to vote. There is such a great line up of friends who have been nominated here this week, that even I found it hard to just pick one.

To all my other Adlandpro friends, I just want to say hello, and thank you for your past, present, and future friendships. You all are so appreciated.

131318twnl97bmbj.jpg

Blessings,
Beryl

This Is The Healthy Lifestyle Feature-rich Information Website - Family Owned and Operated Vial Virtual Solutions Helping Business to Achieve Their Dreams
+0
Potw Team

2183 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
9/13/2011 3:35:11 PM

Quote:
Hi Barry and POTW Team,

I just wanted to come back by and thank all of my Adlandpro friends who have found me worthy of their time and their votes. I posted a link to the POTW forum in my forum Beryl's Place, to hopefully entice others to come out and vote. Here is the link to my forum http://community.adlandpro.com/forums/post/1209349/ComeOutAndSupportYourFriends/2.aspx

I am not asking that they vote for me, but that they do come over to the forum and take a minute to vote. There is such a great line up of friends who have been nominated here this week, that even I found it hard to just pick one.

To all my other Adlandpro friends, I just want to say hello, and thank you for your past, present, and future friendships. You all are so appreciated.

131318twnl97bmbj.jpg

Blessings,
Beryl

Hi Beryl,

Every week there are either old friends or new friends to be discovered on the Person of the Week. Hopefully more members will discover this and expand their networking list through the POTW.

Regards,

Barry

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!