Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Richard Mathiason

1539 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
RGCSL Daily Insights – We Can Never Find Reality Outside Ourselves…
9/8/2011 12:31:31 PM

RGCSL Daily Insights

Rio Grande Center For Spiritual Living, Albuquerque, NM

Around the year with Ernest Holmes
Compiled by Serving New Thought

We give thanks to the Divine Journal for their work in providing this.

Return each day to RGCSL Daily Insights
You will find a new and wonderful insight!

The insight for today:

"An individual giving a treatment must believe that there is a Power and a Presence that respond to his thought.

No matter what all the world believes, no matter what anyone says, he must believe that this Power does, directly and specifically, respond to his word . . . that he is actually in league with the only Power there is. Without this conviction, our word returns unto us void. "

"We are to approach this Presence simply, directly and easily, because it is right here within us. We can never get outside ourselves. We shall always be interior in our comprehension. I am here and It is also here. In other words, we are surrounded by pure Intelligence and we are part of it. Intelligence responds to us directly, specifically, concretely and personally

On these points, I take it we are in accord. To each one of us, this Infinite is the infinite potentiality of all abstract personalness. God is Universal, Life is Universal, but at the point where the consciousness of man contacts It, It becomes personal. We are Its personality. ."

Consequently, the one wishing to demonstrate must turn to his own mind and his own thought, because in his own mind and his own thought is the place where he is an individualized center of God-consciousness.:
"Therefore, when we approach this Principle of Life, we should approach it not as something distant and far away, or something to which we petition. It isn't necessary that we go to some hallowed spot, to some sacred precinct, for Spirit is within us. We can never find Reality outside ourselves. "

"It operates simply by speaking."

– Ernest Holmes

Join us in a celebration of expanding consciousness

We NEED YOU and value your support!

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!