Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Venerina Conti

1305 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Nuclear Tests and Climate Change
8/23/2011 2:30:07 PM

I love a doubting Thomas. I feed off people who doubt me and anything I say. Call it masochistic but I get a real kick out of people who just shoot off at the mouth and imply I don’t know what I’m doing or what I’m talking about.

I’m sure there are times it may seem that I really don’t have a clue, (and maybe I don't) but 90% of the time I don’t speak unless what I have to say is important, interesting, relevant and backed up by facts, science and/or experience. At my age I prefer silence to blabbering for the sake of it, and I’m really not that fond of the sound of my own voice.

Just recently, because of a somewhat controversial podcast I took part in, I was accused of needing a straightjacket and electro-therapy by a not so anonymous “Someone in Madeira;” afraid to use their own name while commenting. I guess this is one beautiful aspect of the Internet. If we so wish, we can attack people online, even people we would normally refer to as a friend, and hide behind bravados, fake IDs and cyber nics.

It’s all very convenient, but I fear we should make the most of it while we can because there will come a day when anonymity will be completely eradicated from our dictionaries along with the privileges associated with it. However, that’s not my reason for sitting here and typing away today.

Since I stand accused of being a mad woman, I thought I might present my “sanity” defence case. First though, I must say that my opinions are just that; my opinions. I don’t think they are one singular truth. I don’t expect anyone to take them on as truth. In fact, I don’t think there is one singular truth in the world we live in.

All I try to do is present ideas for people to think about. I offer an alternative view, or maybe just even my view, for things that many people never question. I don’t have all the answers. Maybe I don’t even have some of the answers but quite frankly, I think that nowadays so much is done underhandedly, corruptly, illegally and at a cost of our lives and our freedom. We are led to believe so much rubbish by mainstream media and very few question it.

In the offending Mind Set Central podcast in question, I refer to the freak floods and landslides in Madeira as being similar to, or actually as an after shock equivalent to those post nuclear warhead detonation. I actually said that Madeira’s situation was a result/consequence of whatever triggered the earthquake in Haiti. Very bold of me, I know but I can assure you all that mine are not the rantings of an insane mind.

The environmental effects of nuclear detonations are well documented. Anyone can find them on the Internet. In 1979, a large nuclear underwater test, which was suppose to happen at a depth of 800 meters , detonated at just 400 meters where the nuclear warhead got stuck. Not only did the detonation cause an underwater landslide (which might be expected) but also a Tsunami in Moruroa. The French government, who were carrying out the test, denied any link between nuclear testing and the tidal wave until 1985 when they assumed responsibility for the accident.

Studies have revealed that smoke and soot resulting from nuclear blasts completely change our ecosystem; cooling the earth and making living conditions similar to, or worse than, the ice age. Not only, but residue particles would sit in the earth’s atmosphere for a very long time.

In 1998, a study was released that linked a severe drought in Rajastan, (India) to Asian nuclear testing. The study used meteorologic data to back its claims up. Researchers noted that atmospheric pressure and clouds had been affected. They also noted, and I quote: ...These effects included anomalous changes in global earthquake patterns, changes in upper atmospheric temperature, and anomalous perturbances in the Earth's polar motion.

Furthermore, here’s an interesting excerpt from the study:

11-13 May: India tests five (5) nuclear bomb tests underground at its test site near the Pakistan border. The explosions measured up to 5.6 Magnitude on the world's seismological network. Yields were said to be around 10 KT.

22 May: Killer heat wave hits India and Pakistan, with temperatures up to 120 F, and 34 dead as of this date. "the lingering early-season heat wave is unusually severe". The heat wave occurred so quickly after the nuclear tests, and ordinary citizens in the region were asking questions about the relationship between the two events so frequently, such that the Indian Meteorological officials made a public statement denying any relationship.

27 May: China reports massive flooding. 128 dead (The floods in China appear related to a high-pressure blockage over India of Easterly winds, which were forced northward to dump their moisture along the eastern edge of the Tibetan Plateau.)

28 May: Pakistan tests five (5) nuclear bomb tests underground at its test site near the Indian border. The explosions measured up to 4.6 Magnitude.

29 May: "366 Dead in India Heat Wave" Temperatures up to 122 F. "Most devastating heat wave in years"

30 May: Killer earthquake in Afghanistan. 2,500 dead, 6.9 Magnitude.

1 June: Another 100 dead in India Heat Wave.

5 June: Heat wave in India/Pakistan death toll up to 1,359 persons.

5 June: Swarms of tornadoes across the USA. Spencer, South Dakota is wiped off the map. Also in Michigan, Tennessee, Pensylvania and New York -- regions where tornadoes are highly unusual.

12 June: Heat wave in India/Pakistan death toll now at 2,500 persons.

12-19 June: China reports flooding, 100,000 persons evacuated, 40 deaths.

19 June: "Weather block" reported across USA, in place for several weeks (back dates approximately to the time of the Pakistani tests). Florida going bone-dry. Considered to be the by-product of "heat from the expired El Nino" (If El Nino has "expired" then from where does the heat come? This statement is highly over-reaching, searching for an answer, but falls short due to lack of adequate mechanism.)

3 July: Wildfires across Florida. Tens of thousands evacuated. Heat wave and smokes from Mexico to Texas to Florida.

3 July: Severe monsoon storms wreak havoc in Sri Lanka. 60 mph winds. Nature is pushing agains the blockage.

9 July: Subtle shift in tropical weather globally: Fires weaken in Florida, rains developing in drought areas of Africa, India, etc.

18 July: Heat wave now moving north, spreading into Midwest and West USA.

In addition to the above, civil riots also errupted in parts of India and Indonesia following the nuclear tests, and a wholely unanticipated border war errupted between Eritrea and Ethiopia (whose leaders are former allies).

This is just a very small example to give you an idea of how nuclear testing affects atmospheric conditions and global climate change.

The Haitian earthquake happen on the 12th January 2010. Madeira suffered a severe freak downpour and subsequent flooding, with landslides, on February 20th of the same year.

As a matter of information Haiti is situated at 18.971187,-72.285215 latitude and longitude. Madeira is at: 32.760707,-16.959472. The distance in Kms between the two is: 5706.24.

If Asian nuclear testing can have consequences in regions such as Florida, Sri Lanka and China, is it not plausible to think that a nuclear detonation, or something capable of mimicking a nuclear blast, placed between the tectonic plates of Haiti, could cause disastrous consequences on the island of Madeira? I think it is.

Too many things happened around the world in such a short space of time for me to believe that a) they were all natural occurrences or b) that they were caused by nuclear detonations. Between January and July 2010 alone there were earthquakes in Haiti, the Obi islands, Pico Rivera (Mexico - Near California), Turkey, Argentina, Chile, Indonesia and the Tibetan autonomous Region of Kyedudo.

There were floodings and mudslides in Sicily, Brasil, Madeira, Uganda and Eastern India, avalanches in Kohistan, British Colombia and Salang; not to mention the volcanic eruption in Iceland or the unusual climatic conditions the world saw last year; particularly in Europe. Not forgetting of course all the dead fish that turned up along many coastlines; for which might I hasten, no scientific report has been given.

This material and much more reading I have done, suggests (to me) that the only weapon capable of such mass geographical and climatic change is HAARP. However, that would be opening a whole new can of worms to write about.

So, before anyone wants to bind me up in a straightjacket or give me electro-shocks, you might consider the only “crazy” thing about me is the amount of time I spend online reading, researching and then writing articles about my findings.

Anyone interested in reading my previous article, posted in April 2010, on natural disasters vs nuclear detonation can find it here:

http://www.venerinaconti.com/blogs/index.php/2010/04/19/natural-disasters-and-nuclear-testing?blog=1

Further Reading:

http://cyberplace.org.nz/peace/nukenviro.html

http://www.guardian.co.uk/environment/2006/dec/12/nuclearindustry.climatechange

http://www.orgonelab.org/oranur.htm

http://itouchmap.com/latlong.html

+0
Bogdan Fiedur

4624 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: Nuclear Tests and Climate Change
8/23/2011 4:08:26 PM
Hello Venerina,

Glad to see you here and tackling such a wide and controversial issues.
There is more and more people interested these days in getting to the bottom of lies and manipulation which happens all around us. I'm sure your observations are correct. We could fix all problems related to global warming by allowing suppressed technologies of free energy, but of course money cartels would be not able to benefit from it.

I have myself started a forum/blog over a year ago which deals with this and other similar issues. My angle to this is that eventually our consciousness meets and we will be able to create a world without wars in which people will cooperate together to create win-win situation.

Bogdan Fiedur

Be a victor not a victim. Simply be responsible for what happensin your life.
Truth can only be found by those who have the humility to consider what they do not prefer.

Facebook | YouTube | Twitter | Google+ | LinkedIn | Tumblr | My Blog

+0
Venerina Conti

1305 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
8/24/2011 2:13:20 PM
Hello Bogdan,

It's very nice of you to drop by. It's been a while, I know. I hope you and your family are keeping well.

I believe very much as you do that we are all interconnected by some kind of universal consciousness. I think that this consciousness is what partly motivates us to behave in one way or another, which is why many end up following suit.

I also think that social means of communication bring us closer together and align our thinking more... and, I'm not even touching on the subject of subliminal advertising campaigns and mainstream media that sway public opinion.

I'm very much of the opinion that in order for things to change for the better, this universal consciousness needs to be vibrating at a Higher level, with a Higher purpose and a goal that benefits the majority with only the best intentions.

While we still have people who are completely selfish, who think they are right, better, superior etc. and who think of nothing but their own tiny world, nothing will ever move forward. I'm not saying it's wrong to be selfish in so much as taking care of one's own world ... what I am saying is that we can take care of our needs by taking care of the needs of others as well.

In relation to this article, I'm not saying my thoughts are right or wrong nor that they're the truth of what happened. The only thing I am hoping for, at most, is that people stop and think a little. I pray that people not be so rigid in their beliefs, because all beliefs can change over time.

As human beings we are capable of untold miracles that could make our world and the world around us a beautiful place. So, why would we want to hurt each other and why would we let our hatred feed the world consciousness?

I could go on and on. Thank you for the forum link. I shall stop by and visit.

Many blessings and much love to your world,
Take care

V.
+0
Amanda Martin-Shaver

2587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
8/24/2011 8:59:57 PM
Hello Venerina,

Thank you for sharing very interesting and informative information, you have done a lot of research and I appreciate the time that it has taken you to put together in such a very readable formate. It surely gives a lot to ponder and more to digest.

I agree....
Quote:

I think that nowadays so much is done underhandedly, corruptly, illegally and at a cost of our lives and our freedom. We are led to believe so much rubbish by mainstream media and very few question it.

I have been reading, listening to so much information coming my way for quite some time now and have done many hours of searches in due diligence for my own satisfaction how much 'we are kept in the dark' of the many and frequent disasters, corruptions, illegal activities etc etc.

Amanda
+0
8/25/2011 7:18:00 PM

Thank you for letting me know Venerina was back with us!

We want you to feel right 'At HOME' again so we have a forum thread to welcome you back, please join us.

GARDEN OF FRIENDSHIP

Sara

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!